Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 1943 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I don't want to be negative about any thing but you wasted the header with the 90 in the exhaust system I would try to figure out and smoothing bend there to keep the flow. But evreything else looks great!!!

·
I'm that guy.
8,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I don't want to be negative about any thing but you wasted the header with the 90 in the exhaust system I would try to figure out and smoothing bend there to keep the flow. But evreything else looks great!!!
i did that because there was no room on the pass. side to run it, wanted to keep it in the frame as much as possable and it also was my first exhaust job. i am learning as i go:thumb:
lots of weld,damnit,cut,weld,damnit,cut! ya know what i mean? they are all mandrell bends .

·
I'm that guy.
8,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahahahaha

looks great. what size tires in the end?
thank you,
not sure yet on the tires thinkin 38-40's gotta get my gears yet. its got 373's in it for now. going to go with spiderlock rims tho.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
You're a retard. I highly doubt that bend robs even 2 hp.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
you'd be suprized......

but you'll never notice a difference unless it was on a dyno anyways.

looks good, any reason you have the exhaust wrapped?
I guess that was more my point in the fact that you would never actually notice a difference.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looks GRRRREAT!

1 - 20 of 1943 Posts