Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! A friend recomended the site to me... thought I'd check it out!
I own a 2000 Jeep TJ Sport. She's bright yellow!
All factory as she sits right now.. :( I've owned her for a yr now.. She's getting some 30" tires in about a week or 2.. can't wait!! I just had a CB radio installed over the holidays. Next will be a suspension lift... I'm new to the Jeep thing.. but I'm addicted! lol
I'm from Windsor, Ontario.. Looking for some fellow Jeep friends... and places to off road!!!!

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
Get those tires on this week. Next weekend is SnoFari. You'll meet lots of great people there.

Also, see my signature.

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
If you're springing for 30's, go for 31's they will fit without a lift and look good with a small lift.

Oh and welcome.
Bigger is always better..

31-32 would be ideal for the little jeep

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:
x3 don't bother with a 30" tire go straight to 31" or better yet a 32". especially since your going to get a small lift soon and you probably won't be disconnecting the sway bars for a while !!:rock:

plus , one of the 32's can be a viable spare when you go to 33's a few months after you get your lift ! :teehee:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.