Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! A friend recomended the site to me... thought I'd check it out!
I own a 2000 Jeep TJ Sport. She's bright yellow!
All factory as she sits right now.. :( I've owned her for a yr now.. She's getting some 30" tires in about a week or 2.. can't wait!! I just had a CB radio installed over the holidays. Next will be a suspension lift... I'm new to the Jeep thing.. but I'm addicted! lol
I'm from Windsor, Ontario.. Looking for some fellow Jeep friends... and places to off road!!!!

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
Get those tires on this week. Next weekend is SnoFari. You'll meet lots of great people there.

Also, see my signature.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks OZ... but i'm working the weekend.... and heading to Indiana on the 8th.. so i'm getting my tires stateside.. birthday present to self! lol

JB... i'm doing Just fine... lol thanks

·
Small, but talented
2,749 Posts
If you're springing for 30's, go for 31's they will fit without a lift and look good with a small lift.

Oh and welcome.

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
If you're springing for 30's, go for 31's they will fit without a lift and look good with a small lift.

Oh and welcome.
Bigger is always better..

31-32 would be ideal for the little jeep

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:
x3 don't bother with a 30" tire go straight to 31" or better yet a 32". especially since your going to get a small lift soon and you probably won't be disconnecting the sway bars for a while !!:rock:

plus , one of the 32's can be a viable spare when you go to 33's a few months after you get your lift ! :teehee:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts