Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
cstmchassis11
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a three year old Cramer that I am looking to get rid of. It runs and drives great I just want an rzr. It has a smitty built winch XRC8. Front axle is a welded carrier Dana 60, hardened axles and super joints. It has EORP high steer arms with a double ended steering ram mounted on the back side for protection. The rear is a 14 bolt with a welded carrier. The buggy sits on 46/19.5/20 Mickey thompsons. It has stazwork wheels with changeable centers. Powered by a 5.7 vortec with a mild cam. It has a turbo 350 with a side winder shifter. Tcase is a twin sticked 205 with the heavy duty front output shaft. All joints are 1410. Johnny joints on all rear and the lower front bars 3/4 hymes on the top front. Radflo shocks all the way around bump stops in the front. Asking 12,500. Text me for more info. Will deliver to some areas.

·
cstmchassis11
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crawler

Ya but can't figure out how to post. My numbers 2315984299. Text me and I will send ya some pics

·
cstmchassis11
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have tried to upload files through my computer and through my phone. It will not load. If you are actually interested in purchasing this either give me your number or text me and I will send you photos. I am not on here to hassle people just can't use the site properly. I am sorry.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts