Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
I got excited until I tried a few searches. They're finding results for "Midwest", but when I check in each individual market and do a search...nothing.

My search was for "scrambler" in "sale/wanted --> cars/trucks.

It returned a bunch of markets, but the first few I checked didn't have any Scramblers listed in the "Cars/Trucks" section. :confused:

BTW, I have no affiliation with craigslist, despite the name. :tonka:

Craig

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
looks like you need firefox to run it properly.

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
yep no firefox here at work, have to wait til i get home.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got excited until I tried a few searches. They're finding results for "Midwest", but when I check in each individual market and do a search...nothing.

It returned a bunch of markets, but the first few I checked didn't have any Scramblers listed in the "Cars/Trucks" section. :confused:

Craig
at the top it says how to fix that... but when I try to it doesn't let me into the about.config menu :confused:

gay.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Nvm, got it working with that developer thing they mentioned. Just click the disable menu when you get the developer toolbar, then click referrers under that, reload the crazedlist search page you got and it should come up with all the matches.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
yep no firefox here at work, have to wait til i get home.
x2. Ill have to check it out.

My name is Jordan. And I'm a Craigslist junkie...

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Craig

Craig, Install the FF plugin it mentions and it will work great... wait... why am I telling you this, you will find more neat old stuff to cut up :( :poke: :junk: :tonka: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Craig, Install the FF plugin it mentions and it will work great... wait... why am I telling you this, you will find more neat old stuff to cut up :( :poke: :junk: :tonka: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:
I do it with loving care, though. :tonka:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts