Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GONE!!
Just as the title says. I have a Craftsman Paint gun for sale. It is brand new and has never even been out of the box. I will open it for pics in a little while. It is model number 915519 if you want to look it up on the sears web site. Content included is as follows: Spray gun, Cup, External mix cap, and owners manual. It is complete and as stated above, I will be opening the box now for the first time. It sells for $109.99 and I am asking $85.00 firm as I will just return it for the $109.99 in store credit if there is no one who would like a super nice paint gun for $30.00 off. Not real interested in trades, but it never hurts to ask:thumb:

High volume low pressure design for larger, production type painting jobs that require a superior finish.
Ideal for large auto refinishing jobs and spray painting walls, house siding ,fences. Also for refinishing furniture, floors, and large fine finish jobs.
Use with all types of paints including latex, oil base primers, lacquers, stains, and wood sealers.

What is HVLP? HLVP, or high volume/low pressure spray guns use a high volume of air delivered at low pressure to atomize paint. This technology creates a pattern of paint particles that are moving at speeds slower than paint particles of conventional spray guns. As a result, more paint reaches the surface being finished with less overspray and paint waste. HVLP is more environmentally acceptable due to its higher transfer efficiency.

Machined brass external mix cap provides a superior finish with thick and thin paint types

Non-bleeder typefor use with air compressors that have pressure switch (stop / start) control

1-quart siphon-feed cup light weight polished aluminum with patented drip free lid and cam-style quick-lock release.

Easily converts to pressure feed with paint tank (sold separately) for use with latex paints

Hardened steel fluid tip for long life

Cup yoke can be used as a wrench for easy removal of gun from cup without using tools

Adjustable fluid and fan controls lets you customize spray pattern and regulate paint flow for smooth, precise coverage

Durable polished aluminum gun body resist stains and corrosion for long lasting durability

Minimum requirements for this spray gun Use with tank-type air compressors delivering at least 7.0 SCFM at 40 PSI

Use air hose with 1/4-in threaded connectors
GONE!

Action figure Auto part Toy Fictional character Spray

Auto part Muffler

Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Auto part Automotive fog light

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a pretty gun :naughty:

·
Original Gangster