Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I went to the Monroe County Fair for dinner. I got a philly cheese steak, some cheese curds, and a big ass lemonade. The lemonade was sugary enough to be considered dessert, but I couldn't stop there. I was torn between cotton candy and elephant ears so I got both. :woot:

It wasn't until after I bought the ears that I missed out on fried snickers, fried twinkies, fried oreos, and fried Pepsi. Yes, fried Pepsi. I didn't see a display or anybody ordering it, so I gotta ask... WTF is it?

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Last night I went to the Monroe County Fair for dinner. I got a philly cheese steak, some cheese curds, and a big ass lemonade. The lemonade was sugary enough to be considered dessert, but I couldn't stop there. I was torn between cotton candy and elephant ears so I got both. :woot:

It wasn't until after I bought the ears that I missed out on fried snickers, fried twinkies, fried oreos, and fried Pepsi. Yes, fried Pepsi. I didn't see a display or anybody ordering it, so I gotta ask... WTF is it?
http://www.friedpepsi.com/

·
Registered
1,339 Posts

Go back and get your twinkie fried... it will be worth it. I mean your fried twinkie.

I have considered the snickers/milkyway... Never heard of the Oreos or Pepsi.

I have often thought that if you deep fry anything it becaomes tasty...

Just look at the Greenbean Fries at Fridays...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.