Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1421 - 1432 of 1432 Posts

·
Desert Rat
7,031 Posts
I told you so...
any help from government will be race based.

Now we get to "Build Back Better".
There will be the largest EVER stimulus package that will insure diversity in the reconstruction of our country. We will insure that those groups who were left behind in the "Old America" are push to the forefront with an equitable incentive package for refugees, immigrants and others marginalized by the old ways. You may not get that old neighborhood business back, but you will get a new better business, with new better neighbors.
God help us all...

·
Gustafson
9,406 Posts
Well, turns out my covid test caused an infection in my eye and has delayed my cataract surgery.... FML

·
Desert Rat
7,031 Posts
Well, turns out my covid test caused an infection in my eye and has delayed my cataract surgery.... FML
They gave it you in the eye?
sounds like “ocularrectumitis”. That is where the nerve in your rectum crosses with the optic nerve and gives you a shitty outlook on life.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,158 Posts
They gave it you in the eye?
sounds like “ocularrectumitis”. That is where the nerve in your rectum crosses with the optic nerve and gives you a shitty outlook on life.
This only happens when you have your head up your ass.

·
Gustafson
9,406 Posts
I am on steroid antibiotics because we have postponed surgery twice now. My due or die date for this is 2/15.... I need to return to work. (they are allowing me to continue working from home until the surgery but they aren't happy about it)

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,429
Crazzzzy, hard to imagine how the test gave you a different infection....?

good luck

·
Gustafson
9,406 Posts
if you go online and look, there have been issues with others as well. One woman (extreme I know) had leaking brain fluid from the test...

The second they did it and I walked out the door I knew something was wrong. They shove that thing in a place where things are not suppose to go. It felt like it was under my eyeball making it's way to my brain. The only reason I had the test is because they hospital requires it before surgery.

·
Low Range Drifter
8,154 Posts
My daughter took the test 7 days after potential exposure at school. We went to CVS and they do a nasal swab, but not the type where you try and touch your brain with a q-tip. They hand the test thru the drive-thru window and you self administer as the tech explains what to do. It wasn't too bad.

Good luck on the recovery path GG.

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
if you go online and look, there have been issues with others as well. One woman (extreme I know) had leaking brain fluid from the test...

The second they did it and I walked out the door I knew something was wrong. They shove that thing in a place where things are not suppose to go. It felt like it was under my eyeball making it's way to my brain. The only reason I had the test is because they hospital requires it before surgery.
I wonder how many other people got infected from the same person giving you your test?

1421 - 1432 of 1432 Posts