Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1301 - 1320 of 1331 Posts

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Just heard Dr. Oz saying that if everybody were to wear a mask for 6 to 8 weeks we could see the virus gone.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Viruses tend to lose steam as they get older. So I'm hoping this one will act the same way.
I haven't seem my mother since February. She lives outside windsor and with the border closed its been tough. Her chemo treatments for her lung cancer have been very successful. When the doctors first found it they gave her two months from May. She is doing great. Whitmer has made another choice to keep the border closed til August 21.

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
I tend to agree with the mask mandates, mostly because some people are too damn stubborn to do it unless forced, but every study I've seen shows that while they're somewhat effective, they're not THAT effective. We're bringing knives to a gun fight because that's all we've got to work with. Can't see this going away even from 6-8 weeks of full mask use.

Glad your mom is doing well, aber.

Reactions: aber61

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
Viruses tend to lose steam as they get older. So I'm hoping this one will act the same way.
I haven't seem my mother since February. She lives outside windsor and with the border closed its been tough. Her chemo treatments for her lung cancer have been very successful. When the doctors first found it they gave her two months from May. She is doing great. Whitmer has made another choice to keep the border closed til August 21.
I don't think Whitmer has anything to do with that decision.

·
Yooper In Training
7,057 Posts
Border closing extension was by the Canadian government.
Who can blame them? Looks like Mexico might wanna do the same sooner than later!😆

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
Confirmed case "in the program" at my sons daycare. Thankfully we are still working remote so he is still home with us.

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
So was it a child with it or a daycare worker?
When I originally posted that we did not know. Since then a letter came out stating it was a child.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
More and more doctors are coming forward and telling their story on how this cheap and effective drug works but the media and others including big pharma are censoring and blocking stories from reaching the public.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
More and more doctors are coming forward and telling their story on how this cheap and effective drug works but the media and others including big pharma are censoring and blocking stories from reaching the public.

I'll save you the trouble of reading the articles, in order, top to bottom:

1) It doesn't work
2) It works
3) It doesn't work, and creates other problems.
4) It does nothing, good or bad.
5) It doesn't work.

So, really, since every study essentially says something different.....no body knows anything. The studies that show that works, have different factors as to why it works, and the studies that show it doesn't work,have different factors as to why.

Set down the Fox news, and GTFO the hydroxy sthick.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts

I'll save you the trouble of reading the articles, in order, top to bottom:

1) It doesn't work
2) It works
3) It doesn't work, and creates other problems.
4) It does nothing, good or bad.
5) It doesn't work.

So, really, since every study essentially says something different.....no body knows anything. The studies that show that works, have different factors as to why it works, and the studies that show it doesn't work,have different factors as to why.

Set down the Fox news, and GTFO the hydroxy sthick.
And we need politicians to STFU and let doctors and their patients decide whats the best treatment for themselves.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,439 Posts
And we need politicians to STFU and let doctors and their patients decide whats the best treatment for themselves.
Now that, I will definitively agree with

Reactions: aber61
1301 - 1320 of 1331 Posts