Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1141 - 1160 of 1331 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
I was at liberty steel in flat rock this morning and they shut the plant down and locked doors and sent everybody away cause they had a employee test positive this morning while at work. The way i understood it they gave all their employees a test this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,884 Posts
I was at liberty steel in flat rock this morning and they shut the plant down and locked doors and sent everybody away cause they had a employee test positive this morning while at work. The way i understood it they gave all their employees a test this morning

Isn't turn around time on testing 72 hours? Would be curious what tests they used. The fifteen minute tests have had a horrible false positive rate.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Isn't turn around time on testing 72 hours? Would be curious what tests they used. The fifteen minute tests have had a horrible false positive rate.

It can be as little as 12-24 for the 90%+ test. It all depends on how many shifts etc... the lab is running. It's like 8 hours for a run on a batch. But then you have paperwork and reporting and how all that gets disseminated down the line.

If I recall my wife said the 15 minute test was as little as 60% accurate and that assumes the sample is being pulled properly, and in many cases they aren't. She was watching the drive through site on the news up here and they had the lady just swab the inside of her nostril, and that is not right :sonicjay:

·
Registered
387 Posts

All the guy told me was a guy tested positive this morning but wasn’t showing symptoms and everybody else came back negative and owner of the company locked the place down as a precaution. So I’m not sure what test they took

·
Because I Said So...
1,081 Posts
We had someone on the construction site test positive last week. It was a mandatory 72 hour shutdown. Anyone that was working in the same room is out for 14 days.

·
N8KVB
4,390 Posts

I live in Flat Rock and there were two new cases announced yesterday, that must have been one of them.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,884 Posts
Yeah but apparently her husband wanted to get the boat on the water this past weekend

1141 - 1160 of 1331 Posts