Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

41 - 60 of 1295 Posts

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,122 Posts
I've had every project until September Cancel now.

That's $225,000 Of lost Revenue Just for my projects. (Not all that goes to me by a long shot as I often have 2-4 of us on a show at a time, plus shows i'm not doing I send others to do)

This is crippling for my industry at the moment.

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,883 Posts
I've had every project until September Cancel now.

That's $225,000 Of lost Revenue Just for my projects. (Not all that goes to me by a long shot as I often have 2-4 of us on a show at a time, plus shows i'm not doing I send others to do)

This is crippling for my industry at the moment.
What is it that you do?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
385 Posts
My sister works for a company that supplies brake fuel lines to the auto industry. She heard a rumor today that Honda has shut down manufacturing, will the big 3 follow if its true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Gustafson
9,049 Posts
Shit!!!! time to double down on the fear and panic
I have a fairly large amount of beer stockpiled in an undisclosed location, so I should be good for a while. :sonicjay:

·
Gustafson
9,049 Posts
I heard this morning that there was ONE new case overnight, bringing the total to 54 here in Michigan. I don't want to sound overly optimistic, but I am glad to hear it wasn't 10, 20, 30 more.

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,883 Posts
I heard this morning that there was ONE new case overnight, bringing the total to 54 here in Michigan. I don't want to sound overly optimistic, but I am glad to hear it wasn't 10, 20, 30 more.
We've done less than four hundred tests, I'm not confident that it wasn't just a lack of supplies.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,097 Posts
I know someone who is in in-home quarantine because they were exposed to someone who tested positive.

·
Gustafson
9,049 Posts
Does anyone personally know somebody that's been tested or confirmed with it? I don't.
I don't know. I can't go to the bar anymore to find out the daily gossip. :sonicjay:

(as far as I know, no.)

·
Registered
385 Posts
There’s no test kits. You have to hit certain criteria to be tested so many people could have it. The government sure shit the bed on this one. This will define trumps presidency on how it turns out

·
Gustafson
9,049 Posts
There’s no test kits. You have to hit certain criteria to be tested so many people could have it. The government sure shit the bed on this one. This will define trumps presidency on how it turns out

Go put this bullshit in the Trump thread, I don't want to read it here...

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
GermanGurl was freaking out. She needed a break from the news, So I put a movie on to calm her. Somehow, “The Crazies” was probably not the best choice.
Just kidding, she wouldn’t watch it.

In my last house we had that corner bottom cabinet that is not easily accessed. I filled it with one gallon jugs of distilled water. I had close to forty under there. Pull as needed replace weekly of when shopping.
The gal living with me used every one without replenishing. When I explained the paradigm of having forty gallons of easily transportable potable water. She accusingly called me a “prepper”. She was the classic minimalist.
What was I prepping for? I don’t know. Three days, not a problem. Two weeks, we can handle it. Two months, I’ll be hunting the neighborhood cats. We got over it, she played my little game. We kept a pantry I figured we could live off of for thirty days, if we had to.

This event should be called the “Election Virus”. Trump will be crucified in the press for every misstep by anybody in government. Democrats are already saying he was slow to act and I don’t see it.

This pandemic scenario scares me shitless, I don’t want to get pneumonia again, it almost killed me.

41 - 60 of 1295 Posts