Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
2961 - 2980 of 2999 Posts

·
Desert Rat
7,667 Posts
And when Trump was president he said it was safe and people should take it lol.

It's called lying. They do that.
Yes, they did this unique thing called "learning". You should try it sometime.
So when Trump does it it is lying, but when Biden does it it is learning.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
:ROFLMAO:

Mix as many people as you need to up to come up with whatever suits you.

The vaccines are bullshit.

Trump cooked past and over rode every limit to get them out before re-election.

Bragged about how fast it was, no one else could do it but him, he's the savior.

Gonna re-open everything, everyone gonna be safe.

And Biden took over and took credit, and Republicans other than Trump stepped back and washed their hands of it.

The administration is on booster 5, people still claiming they work, that they did anything other than run Moderna, Pfizer, and briefly J&Js stock prices up.

Both parties lied, both parties are shit, and the vaccines are worthless tax payer funded trash.

Spin it however you want. Both parties are to blame and the general public is retarded.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,690 Posts
So when Trump does it it is lying, but when Biden does it it is learning.
Jrgunn5150 and I are different people with different opinions. I don't think Trump was lying when he said the vaccines are safe. I think Harris had every right to question that safety, as we all should, but then after getting more information learned that they are safe.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,690 Posts
I still question how safe they are. More and more reports of issues and misleading the people.
Maybe I have not been paying enough attention lately, but I have not been seeing those reports.

·
Simplify...
8,194 Posts
Maybe I have not been paying enough attention lately, but I have not been seeing those reports.
You don't have to look hard. There are jabbed, otherwise-healthy high school and college athletes dropping dead "unexpectedly" every week. I suppose it depends on which news source(s) you follow. I suspect you won't hear about it on your normal lefty mainstream media channels.

I have a friend here in TN that got jabbed as a requirement by his employer. Ever since, he has periodic crazy rashes all over his body...started a couple weeks after getting jabbed.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I also don't think they lied when they said they were safe.

There's no telling if they're safe long term, but they didn't have large scale, immediate reactions, like, shoot shot, die.So I doubt anyone has information on the safety.

They all definitely lied when they said they would protect you and your loved ones though. They lied when they said you could go out without fear. They still run the stupid commercial of people going to concerts and bars and ball games "brought to you by the vaccines"

That's all 100% bullshit.

Any lockdown, shutdown, travel ban or anything of the type past June of 2020 is also bullshit.

·
Yooper In Training
7,616 Posts
You don't have to look hard. There are jabbed, otherwise-healthy high school and college athletes dropping dead "unexpectedly" every week. I suppose it depends on which news source(s) you follow. I suspect you won't hear about it on your normal lefty mainstream media channels.
The vaccine isn't 100% safe, no vaccine is, ever has been, or likely ever will be. I'm not looking to argue over the .25% of adverse reactions or whatever tiny percentage it is in the big picture, so let's take that argument off the table right now.

Still, you have to look at the whole picture. Otherwise healthy high school and college athletes drop dead unexpectedly all the time. Humans die unexpectedly way more than most of us ever realize. Statistically speaking, when the majority of the adult population has received a vaccine then by default the majority of future unexpected deaths are going to happen to vaccinated people. That alone does not prove in any way that the vaccine causes it.

What you need to look at is unexpected deaths of healthy vaccinated people vs unexpected deaths of healthy unvaccinated people, per capita. Are the numbers worse and higher in the vaccinated population? It's entirely possible, I don't have that data, but until you present that very important relevant data your entire point is heresy and speculation. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you're not presenting enough data to prove anything.

I also don't think they lied when they said they were safe.

There's no telling if they're safe long term, but they didn't have large scale, immediate reactions, like, shoot shot, die.So I doubt anyone has information on the safety.
Yeah they always left off the "as far as we know" part. Limited data, limited time, it could kill us all in a year or twenty. No argument.

They all definitely lied when they said they would protect you and your loved ones though. They lied when they said you could go out without fear. They still run the stupid commercial of people going to concerts and bars and ball games "brought to you by the vaccines"

That's all 100% bullshit.
That's very much up for debate. I have yet to see data suggesting that it wasn't pretty strongly effective (75-93% IIRC depending on brand) against infection of the strains we had at the time the vaccines were developed and tested. Not 100% by any means, and I won't argue that the data is likely skewed at least somewhat less strong than it looks on paper, but still pretty good. Then new more infectious strains came along that were better at evading immune response, then it happened again. So a more evolved strain did better against the vaccines making them less effective than the originally were. Doesn't mean they weren't good once, but they're not nearly as good now. A 1969 Boss 429 Mustang was badass at the time, now my stock daily driver pickup truck will beat it by a full second 0-60, that doesn't mean the Mustang was slow in 1969, it means the competition got stronger as time went on.

Last I saw(though I honestly haven't paid attention in quite a while so correct me if I'm wrong) the vaccines are still supposedly effective at reducing severity of symptoms. But covid is mild enough now for most people that the difference isn't enough to convince anyone new to get the shot, which is a good thing all around.

Any lockdown, shutdown, travel ban or anything of the type past June of 2020 is also bullshit.
I was going to debate this until I read the "past June 2020" part. That's fair.

Reactions: Jrgunn5150

·
Registered
10,299 Posts

I have a friend here in TN that got jabbed as a requirement by his employer. Ever since, he has periodic crazy rashes all over his body...started a couple weeks after getting jabbed.
When they are reported on they don't give any explanation as to why they died? The media does report on some of them but leaves out a few important facts. Like what caused the sudden death? They don't ask the tough questions

·
Project Antitube
1,341 Posts
I think the vaccines were effective for those with weak immune systems. I think a lot of people that were susceptible to death are dead, so the population and sample is now skewed. Kind of like how the flu cleans out the sickly old people every Christmas.

I have plenty of people that have been adversely affected by the vaccine in my tiny sphere. Even the die-hard Fucker Carlson watchers like my parents that got the vaccine think it was worth it. I'm done getting boosters unless my employer makes me, and that's mostly because I'm afraid next tie my tinnitus won't go away. My wife... I'm not sure if she'll get it next time. She's had a lot of problems directly related to it as the reaction is immediate every time. Why? I mostly don't want to die, and the chances of dying are tiny now and there is pretty much guaranteed to be a bed for me if I get deathly ill.

My problem is that our pals got rich off it (look at the patents issued related to this vaccines) and our elected officials are using it as a propaganda machine... still.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I think the vaccines were effective for those with weak immune systems. I think a lot of people that were susceptible to death are dead, so the population and sample is now skewed. Kind of like how the flu cleans out the sickly old people every Christmas.
My brother in law is a kidney transplant recipient. So he takes immunosuppressants.

He's unlikely to live another 20 years regardless.

He should 100% take his chances on the vaccine. And did.

Requiring it for children with a vanishingly small chance of death, is literally criminal in my opinion. They will be alive in 20 years to deal with any consequences. And again, the sale, push, whatever, reason... That children should take these shots so they don't kill grandma... They took the shots and still gave Covid to grandma.

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,384 Posts

That's been going on regardless of the covid vaccine. Just seems like now all of a sudden, it's a big deal that otherwise healthy high school and college athletes are dropping dead unexpectedly every week because they got a covid shot. Now all of a sudden there's post about it on every 2-bit web forum and arm chair doctors crying something amiss, saying "there's no information about, but it's happening every week, everywhere" "no idea if it's covid-shot related, but I know it's covid shot related".

Come on man. You have to look hard because otherwise it's not news; it's SSDD but there's a different name on it so all of a sudden it's relevant. All of a sudden someone gives a shit because there's the hypenated Covid-19 [insert literally anything].

·
Got rocks?
4,017 Posts
Super super late to the party, but I have some thoughts.

I personally didn't get jabbed. I "might" have if someone could tell me what the side effects are/were.... You watch any amount of TV and you will see some commercial about some kind of medication to fix something but side effects include but are not limited to bleeding out your butthole or growing a babies arm out of your forehead. Nevertheless, without proper testing, I simply was not ready for that.

What really sucked through it all was humanity in my opinion. You were trash if you didn't get it, you were trash if you did get it - It's my body right? That's a whole other story - there are people who believe it was their or whomevers right to kill a human being inside their body, but should be forced to take a shot with ZERO medical testing? Come on.

This has really divided our country and I am super sad about it.

It certainly isn't funny, however it is ironic that people are dropping dead for no apparent reason, AFTER getting this rando juice put in their bodies.

·
Desert Rat
7,667 Posts

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,656 Posts

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,690 Posts
Freshly boosted, still 100% covid free.

·
Registered
894 Posts
It's amazing to me that only ~20% of adults in the us haven't been vaxxed for covid...i just can't fathom that 80% of this country's adults took it. I wonder what % of those were coerced into it with their jobs?
Non vax here as well, but I've had it at least twice maybe 3 times... each time the symptoms are less. Even if i get it 1000 times i still won't get the vax. If my immune system can't stop it, then it's my time...

2961 - 2980 of 2999 Posts