Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
2821 - 2840 of 2850 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Different situations. Trump was in complete control of his information, he could chose to release it or not. Hillary and Hunter were not in control of the information. Their opponents had the alleged information, and spent months telling us how bad it was, without even releasing anything of substance.
Incorrect. Hunter’s laptop was turned over to the fbi by the repair store owner. They buried it. Some of it did leak. I saw it 2 years ago. The only reason you even know about it now is because the msm/dems can’t hide it anymore and attempted to get ahead of the story to downplay the sick and twisted things that man has done. You are literally defending organized pedophile child traffickers.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,596 Posts
Incorrect. Hunter’s laptop was turned over to the fbi by the repair store owner. They buried it. Some of it did leak. I saw it 2 years ago. The only reason you even know about it now is because the msm/dems can’t hide it anymore and attempted to get ahead of the story to downplay the sick and twisted things that man has done. You are literally defending organized pedophile child traffickers.
Not before the store owner made copies that were given to Biden opponents. They are the ones that spend many months telling us what we should think about what was there, before showing us anything.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,596 Posts
They are not wrong. The human race could survive with far fewer people, and the simple unescapable truth if that if things keep going as they are now, eventually the human race will exceed the capacity of the planet Earth. What will likely happen then is a significant die-off due to famine, war, and disease. I'm not to worried because I don't think it will happen in my lifetime.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,596 Posts
Nice piece of fear mongering with nothing to say about what should be done about it. The future is coming whether you like it or not. You can embrace it, and try to shape it how you think it should be, or you can run and hide, like apparently that guy wants you to do. I'm actually wondering what side that guys actually on, since he had nothing to say about what he thinks people should do.

·
Desert Rat
7,579 Posts
Lowest COVID deaths since March 2020.
Time to put the kabosh on these mask and vaccine mandates.

·
Registered
10,174 Posts
Lowest COVID deaths since March 2020.
Time to put the kabosh on these mask and vaccine mandates.

I identify as "masked"

·
Yooper In Training
7,594 Posts
After lots of research and tens of millions of guinea pigs before me I willingly got the shot. No issues, no side effects lasting past that night, no regrets. Given the information I had at the time I still feel it was the right decision. Given the information I have now I'd likely still do it, but I'm in zero rush to go out and get the new booster, I feel we've hit the point of diminishing returns. I also don't give a crap if other people choose not to nor will I push it on them, just as I (futilely) hope they won't push their agenda on me.

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,319 Posts
After lots of research and tens of millions of guinea pigs before me I willingly got the shot. No issues, no side effects lasting past that night, no regrets. Given the information I had at the time I still feel it was the right decision. Given the information I have now I'd likely still do it, but I'm in zero rush to go out and get the new booster, I feel we've hit the point of diminishing returns. I also don't give a crap if other people choose not to nor will I push it on them, just as I (futilely) hope they won't push their agenda on me.
I would say that exact same thing about myself.

·
Project Antitube
1,293 Posts
I got my Soros chip flashed with new firmware yesterday. I am back to not getting the flu shot.

I figure my DNA has already been modified and I will be the best stocked zombie, I've gotten my Branch COVIDians membership card au naturale, and I really don't want to be sick like that again. Bacon finally doesn't taste like dirty socks soaked in Palmolive.

·
Registered
10,174 Posts
I got my Soros chip flashed with new firmware yesterday. I am back to not getting the flu shot.

I figure my DNA has already been modified and I will be the best stocked zombie, I've gotten my Branch COVIDians membership card au naturale, and I really don't want to be sick like that again. Bacon finally doesn't taste like dirty socks soaked in Palmolive.
I did catch covid after being jabbed but never lost my taste or smell. What made you go back to giving bacon another try after socks and soap taste?

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,596 Posts
I got all the shots. As far as I know I've never had Covid.

2821 - 2840 of 2850 Posts