Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
2801 - 2820 of 2850 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
They did bring in trucks to store the dead.

Do you believe they are telling the truth?

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,596 Posts
Do you believe they are telling the truth?
Yes. I have never seen or heard anything to make me question if there were actually bodies in those trailers.

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,319 Posts
44 minutes of typical right wing talking points.
Telling people how shocked I'm supposed to be when I hear about some information that someone has but for some reason has chosen to not release it yet. This is the same thing that was done Hillary's emails and Hunter's laptop. They spend months or years talking about how damning hte information will be, rather than just releasing to and letting it stand or fall on it's own merits. You are literally being told what to think.
Wild unsupported speculation about what people's motivation was for past actions and what they may do in the future.
Lots of opinions, very few facts.

At least the time wasn't completely wasted, I worked on cleaning up my home office while listening.
Exact same thing can be said about Trumps tax returns. Nobody knows what they said, yet everyone knew because the dems, CNN, MSNBC...etc all to you it was damming.

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,319 Posts
Eh, it's like trying to claim that the news is a lie. We all know it, they know it. Yet here we are. Always a loophole to scape goat responsibility for it.

The news it's "oh, that's what information we had at the time, so it was true then, ish".

The CDC it's "oh, that's what information we had at the time, so it was ok then, ish"

Reactions: aber61

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,596 Posts
Exact same thing can be said about Trumps tax returns. Nobody knows what they said, yet everyone knew because the dems, CNN, MSNBC...etc all to you it was damming.
Except that Trump could have cleared it up by just releasing them. The fact that he didn't leads me to believe that they may have been even more damming than was being claimed.

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,319 Posts
Except that Trump could have cleared it up by just releasing them. The fact that he didn't leads me to believe that they may have been even more damming than was being claimed.
How is that not the EXACT same thing?

You have no idea what was in the tax returns. yet you know there was damming evidence. Or sorry, it "leads you to believe that there may have been even more damming" It's the same BS story for both sides. Literally everyone could have cleared it up before it became a problem; all doing the same thing. But depending what political party you ask, one is ok and means nothing, and one must be hiding something. Lack of evidence is not evidence; this isn't a sherlock holmes story.

My tax returns don't have anything other than laughable numbers. I still would not release them to the public. Unless it's some sort of regulation, or rule or whatever that your personal finances be open to the public, up to and including tax returns, it means absolutely nothing that they were not released. Doesn't matter if it's what "most of them do anyway" or anything like that.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,596 Posts
How is that not the EXACT same thing?

You have no idea what was in the tax returns. yet you know there was damming evidence. Or sorry, it "leads you to believe that there may have been even more damming" It's the same BS story for both sides. Literally everyone could have cleared it up before it became a problem; all doing the same thing. But depending what political party you ask, one is ok and means nothing, and one must be hiding something. Lack of evidence is not evidence; this isn't a sherlock holmes story.

My tax returns don't have anything other than laughable numbers. I still would not release them to the public. Unless it's some sort of regulation, or rule or whatever that your personal finances be open to the public, up to and including tax returns, it means absolutely nothing that they were not released. Doesn't matter if it's what "most of them do anyway" or anything like that.
Different situations. Trump was in complete control of his information, he could chose to release it or not. Hillary and Hunter were not in control of the information. Their opponents had the alleged information, and spent months telling us how bad it was, without even releasing anything of substance.

·
Cup holders & Rollbars
617 Posts
Different situations. Trump was in complete control of his information, he could chose to release it or not. Hillary and Hunter were not in control of the information. Their opponents had the alleged information, and spent months telling us how bad it was, without even releasing anything of substance.
Hillary did not have control of the emails before she deleted them?

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,319 Posts
Really? You going to split hairs as bad as aber does? It's the exact same situation.

Hunter didn't have control of HIS laptop? Hilary didn't have control of her email account? How did Hunter do whatever he did on the laptop; how did hilary delete the emails. Why did she delete them, if she didn't have anything to hide? Why did hunter do whatever with the laptop. (I admit I didn't follow the laptop thing). It's all SSDD.

To say that one is different than the other is...just...well it's ridiculous

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,596 Posts
Hillary did not have control of the emails before she deleted them?
She did. But specifically, I'm referring to the rumors that her email had been hacked, and that they were in the hands of Russians, or some other group.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,596 Posts
Really? You going to split hairs as bad as aber does? It's the exact same situation.

Hunter didn't have control of HIS laptop? Hilary didn't have control of her email account? How did Hunter do whatever he did on the laptop; how did hilary delete the emails. Why did she delete them, if she didn't have anything to hide? Why did hunter do whatever with the laptop. (I admit I didn't follow the laptop thing). It's all SSDD.

To say that one is different than the other is...just...well it's ridiculous
OK. My opinion differs.

2801 - 2820 of 2850 Posts