Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
2781 - 2800 of 2913 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,337 Posts
No one you've ever heard of.

Never is.

Never is HIllary, never is Trump, never is Gates, never is Obama... Jail isn't for those people. Jail is for people running their restaurants when told to close them because they want to feed their families and pay their bills.

And what of all the people mandated into taking a shot they didn't want? I'm looking forward to the YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION commercials.
I said it when I got the shot. only half joking.

in 10 years we'll be hearing that.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I mean, I have no way to tell if there's going to be side effects. Seems likely though.

For me, I just looked at the data, assessed my risk, and decided, I'm unlikely to die of the Rona. I am likely to still be alive in twenty years when any side effects appear, if any.

But I know some people were literally fearful of the shot, and forced into taking it... It's a lot of stress to put people under.

Then find out it doesn't even work...

Then, once they've reached the saturation point of people they can scare or threaten into taking the shot... Going... Well.. You left over folks... You don't actually need it, nevermind.

CLownshoes.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
No one you've ever heard of.

Never is.

Never is HIllary, never is Trump, never is Gates, never is Obama... Jail isn't for those people. Jail is for people running their restaurants when told to close them because they want to feed their families and pay their bills.

And what of all the people mandated into taking a shot they didn't want? I'm looking forward to the YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION commercials.
And Jeffery Fieger will be running those ads nonstop.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
All covid needs to keep kicking around is corrupt politicians, believers of their lies that keep testing every time they have a headache, and censorship of peer reviewed science, and the truth. I’ve been listening to this guy’s daily show for about 3 years and he’s never steered me wrong.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
All covid needs to keep kicking around is corrupt politicians, believers of their lies that keep testing every time they have a headache, and censorship of peer reviewed science, and the truth. I’ve been listening to this guy’s daily show for about 3 years and he’s never steered me wrong.

@brewmenn give this a listen.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
brewman, while you’re at it, look into the Klaus Schwab and Yuval Noah Harari. The 4th industrial revolution and the great reset. The world economic forum and who are its members are. Doing your own research vs me posting links of my research path is the best way so you control the speed of your own awakening. Most of all shut the darn tv off!

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
brewman, while you’re at it, look into the Klaus Schwab and Yuval Noah Harari. The 4th industrial revolution and the great reset. The world economic forum and who are its members are. Doing your own research vs me posting links of my research path is the best way so you control the speed of your own awakening. Most of all shut the darn tv off!

Notice the media ramping up the smears and attacks on Trump? The closer we get to the midterms it will increase and when Trump announces he is running in "24" that's when it will be full on attack. Digging up all the old footage of anything he has said or will say to smear him in an attempt to make him look bad with edited materials.
Let's not forget how the media is playing probably the biggest role in all of this. they are on the side of democrats. They are the political arm of the democrat party.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Notice the media ramping up the smears and attacks on Trump? The closer we get to the midterms it will increase and when Trump announces he is running in "24" that's when it will be full on attack. Digging up all the old footage of anything he has said or will say to smear him in an attempt to make him look bad with edited materials.
Let's not forget how the media is playing probably the biggest role in all of this. they are on the side of democrats. They are the political arm of the democrat party.
Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and the corporate media (even Fox news, controlled opposition) are all part of what has become the unelected information gathering and propaganda arm of the government that is weaponized against the constitution and the citizens. I’m sure glad I grew up in a time before the internet. That will make it easier to function without it when the time comes.

·
Project Antitube
1,297 Posts
Trump is his own smear campaign. Literally every day of that dolt's existence for the last 35 years has been his own smear campaign. However, he is very good at getting people angry with him about something.

One thing I've learned about people that claim that they can live without the Internet "because they usta back in the day" is that they are usually dependent upon so many things related to the Internet that they are correct. By the time the Internet goes down they'll already have run out of all the pills they take so they won't see the Internet turn off.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,615 Posts
@brewmenn give this a listen.
44 minutes of typical right wing talking points.
Telling people how shocked I'm supposed to be when I hear about some information that someone has but for some reason has chosen to not release it yet. This is the same thing that was done Hillary's emails and Hunter's laptop. They spend months or years talking about how damning hte information will be, rather than just releasing to and letting it stand or fall on it's own merits. You are literally being told what to think.
Wild unsupported speculation about what people's motivation was for past actions and what they may do in the future.
Lots of opinions, very few facts.

At least the time wasn't completely wasted, I worked on cleaning up my home office while listening.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
44 minutes of typical right wing talking points.
Telling people how shocked I'm supposed to be when I hear about some information that someone has but for some reason has chosen to not release it yet. This is the same thing that was done Hillary's emails and Hunter's laptop. They spend months or years talking about how damning hte information will be, rather than just releasing to and letting it stand or fall on it's own merits. You are literally being told what to think.
Wild unsupported speculation about what people's motivation was for past actions and what they may do in the future.
Lots of opinions, very few facts.

At least the time wasn't completely wasted, I worked on cleaning up my home office while listening.
So you listened to it then? There is hope for you yet Brew.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Sounds like brew still believes courts are fair and just. Facts are there but truth keeps getting shut down by corrupt investigators and corrupt judges. One thing about covid, if it really was what was claimed they would have been running clips daily on the news of flatbeds carting off piled up dead homeless folks from big cities.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,615 Posts
Cia run project mockingbird in action

LOL. Oh the irony of a bunch of media people warning of the dangers of false reporting in the media.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,615 Posts
Sounds like brew still believes courts are fair and just. Facts are there but truth keeps getting shut down by corrupt investigators and corrupt judges. One thing about covid, if it really was what was claimed they would have been running clips daily on the news of flatbeds carting off piled up dead homeless folks from big cities.
They did bring in trucks to store the dead.

2781 - 2800 of 2913 Posts