Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
2181 - 2200 of 2253 Posts

·
Gustafson
10,131 Posts
A few months back he had the same symptoms, so I chocked it up kids, germs, etc. That's why I wasn't really concerned this was covid, until we got the email.... My wife took him earlier to get tested,
Test came back negative. No covid for the kiddo. Back to school Monday.

·
Gustafson
10,131 Posts
How long has he had symptoms? It took 3 tests and 6 days before my daughter tested positive.
He's had symptoms for a week now. So has my wife, who is vaccinated. I thought all along it was just a cold, and I think that's what it is.

Are you suggesting I get him tested again ?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Weird how the definition of vaccine has changed since the C19 vaccines exhibited themselves to be obviously much less effective than people thought.

I too remember that time I got a little bit of Polio, thank goodness for my Polio vaccine that reduced my risk of severe Polio though.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,846 Posts
Weird how the definition of vaccine has changed since the C19 vaccines exhibited themselves to be obviously much less effective than people thought.

I too remember that time I got a little bit of Polio, thank goodness for my Polio vaccine that reduced my risk of severe Polio though.
Well I mean, maybe you did get a touch of polio.

Everyone should get polio, natural antibodies are better and more effective anyway.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,177 Posts

The only thing that's changed is your level of understanding.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Well I mean, maybe you did get a touch of polio.

Everyone should get polio, natural antibodies are better and more effective anyway.
Natural antibodies vs a vaccine that actually immunized you against a disease?

Or natural antibiotics vs a vaccine that's less effective than a placebo?

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,177 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,846 Posts
Which one is that?
Stop asking questions; you're just supposed to go "humph!" at his obviously superior argument utilizing absolutely nothing in way of proof or data.

He's got us there.

• Haha
Reactions: brewmenn

·
Yooper In Training
7,369 Posts
This is all I can think of when I see a bunch of stupid bullshit and "placebo" in the same sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: brewmenn

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,177 Posts
Censorship at it's finest. Can't be asking questions about stuff that makes no sense. Like forcing vaccines on people who have natural immunity already.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,846 Posts
Censorship at it's finest. Can't be asking questions about stuff that makes no sense. Like forcing vaccines on people who have natural immunity already.
There you go again. Using words that sounds really nasty, but completely wrong for the "point" you're trying to make.

Exactly like liberals.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,846 Posts
You don't believe people are being censored? Big tech is not shutting down free speech?
Yes. I do believe they are. No, it is not a good thing.

No. They are not (mostly). Private Companies are not subject to the bill of rights in regards to individuals.

Reactions: aber61 and brewmenn

·
Low Range Drifter
8,545 Posts
Yes. I do believe they are. No, it is not a good thing.

No. They are not (mostly). Private Companies are not subject to the bill of rights in regards to individuals.
although this goes off the topic of covid.. I think that the big tech companies are playing games similar to those that say the 2nd amendment should only cover muskets. Or those that say freedom of press only covers printed press.

I doubt the founding fathers had social media in mind when they were writing up the rules.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,177 Posts
You don't believe people are being censored? Big tech is not shutting down free speech?
So you are in favor of the government telling businesses how to run their businesses?

2181 - 2200 of 2253 Posts