Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Insert Comment Here.
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a craftsman 33 gallon vertical standing compressor with the basic tools (impact1/2" drive,ratchet 3/8",air chisel, inflator/blow jobby thingy). maybe used this like 10 times for light work (inflating tires, rotating tires etc.)
$270 PENDING
also im selling a mossberg 500 with pistol grips and light mount etc. $230

and an RcA M4004A mp3 player, 4 gig,brand new never put anything on it or charged it up SOLD
also have some old CB radios from old police cars, ill say $20 each
a Bridgestone street bike with shimano clipless pedals, serfas seat...works Fantastical. LOWER PRICE $75
Excersize bike great shape, computer works, magnetic resistance
LOWER PRICE $60
98 custom PB gun, never aired up,(was the back up to my back up) 12" CF barrel $150
willing to trade for a quad, T-5 Transmission that will fit in a 88 mustang GT, nitrous kit for EFI, MUSTANG PARTS!
also taking trades on nitro RC monster trucks or an emaxx, helicopters or a nice stadium truck
pix soon too

more stuff to come!!!!!!

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
My roommate here in Kzoo can transport parts to the Detroit area for you if need be.

·
Insert Comment Here.
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sure i can take some pics of it ill get details in a bit, but also if you wanted to stop by and take a look, ride it a little; that would be fine too

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
ps2 with a bunch of games and controllers, along with a n64 and a game with a few controllers, i think it is about a dozen games for the ps2. it is a combination of ps1 and ps2 games. i also have 3 psp games and some accesories .

1 - 20 of 40 Posts