Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have 2 polk audio subs that are almost brand new look like they just came out of the box about 3 months old work pirfect they are rated at 800wats peek and 600rms they are in a bandpass box that cost $150 new wich is also in really good shape its powered by a kenwood 500wat amp that pushes the subs pirfect (not 2 much but just enuff) it in good shape and has a few lil cosmetic scratches this is a killer set up and one heck of a deal the polks are still $250 new a peace the bandpass box also has the famous monster wire i use in all my systems that is also $40 wire this system is hooked up in my jeep know and u can hear it hit if u would like i am located in clio and i am asking $250 out of this i have almost $800 in this system only reason for selling is i am upgradeing will post pics if needed

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heck no i got these from a girl and she was very honest i knew her parents and they got um for her on her b-day new so they are not hot i would never deal with hot stuff not my style and i bought the amp from my macanic wich was the first owner

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will get pics up by tomarrow and they are 12s and know the system comes with a free $65 wireing kit

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
also will trade for a roof rack or some nice 33/10.50/15 tires for my ZJ

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pics its the bottom ones

sorry about the flash dident want to take the fiberglass top off to many screws

kenwood amp

wireing kit retailed at about $65 on the cheep end

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
come on guys help me out i am liftin the jeep 6.5 inches this winter and need some cash for it ttt

·
No more Jeep
4,008 Posts
you tale 200 for it

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
i've got a roof rack with fog lights, wires.... rack just needs a new bottom

would include fogs, wiring, switches and i've got a CB radio high quality antenna and wiring.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts