Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,031 Posts
I'm loving this tractor BTW! I got about 5hr on it so far and I'm glad I didn't go with a smaller unit. I picked up a used Land Pride 6' back blade and york rake so far, I need a set of pallet forks bad and a wicked tooth bar for the bucket.

·
Yooper In Training
7,552 Posts
I'm loving this tractor BTW! I got about 5hr on it so far and I'm glad I didn't go with a smaller unit. I picked up a used Land Pride 6' back blade and york rake so far, I need a set of pallet forks bad and a wicked tooth bar for the bucket.
Same on the smaller unit. I looooove my LX2610 but sometimes think I should have gone with a B2601 since I mow and stuff with it too. Easier on grass, slightly more maneuverable, etc. They didn't have any B2601 in stock when I bought mine so I never got to do a real comparison with them. I checked out my dad's new B2601 on Easter, the size difference is bigger than I expected, which wouldn't be a bad thing for mowing, but running the loader a little I could tell a big difference and the hydraulics were a lot slower. I'm sure if that's what I'd gotten I'd still love it, but it did make my feel a lot better about going with the LX series.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
1996 Ford Bronco 5.8 4X4
13,128 Posts
Wicked tooth bar made a world of difference, Also don't cheap out and buy clamp one forks, they work ok, but actual pallet forks are way better. Watch Palletforks.com "Scratch and Dent section" I got them cheap. I ended up paying around $500 for a quick attach backer and 48" Forks.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts