Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
welfare wheeler
6,990 Posts
"We will be seeing regular updates to the site which are largely based on community feedback so we absolutely want to hear your feedback!"

ok, this is a lie sir!
you ignored every bit of feedback you have gotten from us so far.
for starters, mabey just tell the truth, even if its not what people want to hear.
till you can do this, you will get nothing but a hard time here.
good luck anyway.

·
Administrator
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
"We will be seeing regular updates to the site which are largely based on community feedback so we absolutely want to hear your feedback!"

ok, this is a lie sir!
you ignored every bit of feedback you have gotten from us so far.
for starters, mabey just tell the truth, even if its not what people want to hear.
till you can do this, you will get nothing but a hard time here.
good luck anyway.
The site has only been live for 3 days. ;)

Changes aren't instant and they are not overnight.

All feedback is shared with the developers.

- Cricket

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
@admin

Banner looks better, what about moving the stuff that's currently on the right side of the page to the left?

Also, Almost all the text is extremely similar and it makes the whole site jumble together. Still issues with the main difference being bolded letters and not bolded. Something a bit more drastic would clean up the site a lot. Plus with the text being the so close, there's no separation of the actual post and the person who posted. If you look at any post (without something quoted), there's no separation. Even just like a vertical line separating the actual post from the poster's info would be nice.

I know the idea is to streamline your sites so they're all easiy to fix issues as they come, by anyone; but it really just looks sloppy. I don't think any of my questions of suggestions would be anything more than some coding changes so there isn't a lot to add that could potentially cause a problem.

·
Administrator
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Banner looks better, what about moving the stuff that's currently on the right side of the page to the left?

Also, Almost all the text is extremely similar and it makes the whole site jumble together. Still issues with the main difference being bolded letters and not bolded. Something a bit more drastic would clean up the site a lot. Plus with the text being the so close, there's no separation of the actual post and the person who posted. If you look at any post (without something quoted), there's no separation. Even just like a vertical line separating the actual post from the poster's info would be nice.

I know the idea is to streamline your sites so they're all easiy to fix issues as they come, by anyone; but it really just looks sloppy. I don't think any of my questions of suggestions would be anything more than some coding changes so there isn't a lot to add that could potentially cause a problem.

Thank you for taking the time to offer detailed feedback. :)

We will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers.

- Cricket

41 - 49 of 49 Posts