Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I <3 2get high.. centered
1,467 Posts
The wife and I were planning on going to the Oct 6th tour w/ the Cadillac Jeepers... anyone in the GR area want to meet and drive up together?

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
That weekend of the 6th should be about right ...I was up in The Lake County area.(Baldwin) and the reds are just starting....(this weekend Sept.23..)

·
Registered
4 Posts
The wife and I were planning on going to the Oct 6th tour w/ the Cadillac Jeepers... anyone in the GR area want to meet and drive up together?
Hey Im Roger from Holland, MI I am slightly considering going myself, I just have to figure if my stock KJ can keep up, being that I havent installed my lift and tires yet. I will find out from Cadillac Jeepers and check with the wife =) if so I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Hey Im Roger from Holland, MI I am slightly considering going myself, I just have to figure if my stock KJ can keep up, being that I havent installed my lift and tires yet. I will find out from Cadillac Jeepers and check with the wife =) if so I will let you know.
bring it along, the founders of our club will be leading in their stock JK

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey jbro, yeah everything checks out and i will be driving up to Cadillac on Oct 6th for the colors tour with my wife. just thought I would let you know.

-Roger

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
I thought a color tour went from Troy to Dearborn then Detroit.

This thing you guys are talking about sounds a little more interesting.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts