1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
zj FTW!

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
I'm thinking this would help in the marketplace, so you can search prefixes as well as tags.

Tires:
Suspension:
Engine:
Transmission:

etc...

I don't use the marketplace very often, any ideas?
Explain to me what these prefixes are?

Are they just a colored title to help you find your item better?

If so that means you have to memorize the colors right?

Or is it different?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts

·
YJ now
1,408 Posts
catagorizing the marketplace only makes it easier to find stuff if everyone uses it correctly, like if i am looking for an axle, and I search only in axles, but someone has an ad that i dont see because they didnt use the correct colored prefix

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
catagorizing the marketplace only makes it easier to find stuff if everyone uses it correctly, like if i am looking for an axle, and I search only in axles, but someone has an ad that i dont see because they didnt use the correct colored prefix
Using the Advanced Search Tool is what makes things easier. The colored prefixes are for people who can't learn to use it and end up sifting through pages upon pages of threads.

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
Huh? What'd I do?

Make scottie's name come up in rainbow form everytime.
Nothing really. I feel limited to picking on members only if I have met them. Oh, and picking on AJ.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I just got to witness this feature in Jeep Tech from my home PC for the first time and it is by far the most annoying thing I have ever seen on this site (not counting posts by certain members).

I bet CC loves it now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts