Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a 1983 Coleman Popup. It is 12 ft long, and 6.5ft wide. Has awning with poles in great shape, double bed on both ends, propane 3-burner stove, and power inverter for grid or battery. Very light and easy to tow at 850lbs. Tires are in great shape and has a almost new spare with it. Very clean and solid underneath, and frame is solid.

It's in really good shape considering it's older than I am, the canvas does have some patch repairs, but it has not leaked since i've had it. Seems to be pretty well taken care of and not left to sit outside. (Almost) Everything works as it should (never used the sink, looks like it needs a faucet), stove works great, power works for outlets and lights, all the trailer lights work, and pulls down the road very easy. It's not in pristine shape, it's also not a late 2000s camper, so it's got some use. But it's tight, not rotted out, and easy to setup and use.

Can meet or deliver within reason.

$500

Attachments

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dropped the price, would like it gone before I need to store it.

$600

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump, had a buyer but they backed out. So bumping this to get it sold before the real winter hits

·
Registered
615 Posts
Wish i had the cash, small lift and bigger tires and it would make a nice family back roads adventure trailer!

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish i had the cash, small lift and bigger tires and it would make a nice family back roads adventure trailer!
would be a pretty cool expedition camper. Just flip the axle over and put a set of 12" or 13" trailer tires on it.. Put some plates underneath so nothing busts through the floor and boom. Boon-docker special

1 - 7 of 7 Posts