Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
sie sehen mich rollin ...
3,316 Posts
Our park is in Hart....it is about 10 minutes from the Dunes....you got off the expressway in Hart and head west to get to the dunes, you would head east to get to the park.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
hart in in hart, silver lake is in silver lake, and mears is in mears. they are all their own town.lol. the offroad park is right off of old 31 in hart. might have to put a sign out of the highway since many people drive past the road:sonicjay:

·
3,316 Posts
hart in in hart, silver lake is in silver lake, and mears is in mears. they are all their own town.lol. the offroad park is right off of old 31 in hart. might have to put a sign out of the highway since many people drive past the road:sonicjay:
not entirely true steveo, silver lake is considered mears....there is no post office in silver lake, so for addressing purposes it is considered mears. :poke:

·
Registered
4 Posts
broncobubba

Would it be possible if you can have a mud-run on a Saturday? Because I work on 3rd shift and Sundays are my Mondays and I have to work.:muddypaw:

·
It's the Wife & Mom here!
109 Posts
More info. Please

Can you give more info. please? Where, fees, etc. Is this where a Toys for Tots fundraiser was held last year? thanks

·
3,316 Posts
Can you give more info. please? Where, fees, etc. Is this where a Toys for Tots fundraiser was held last year? thanks
yep toys for tots was here last year on the 4th....there are no admission fees, but we do accept donations.
it is on harrison road in hart....will be having an open day on the 29th.

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
I think your park scares my jeep, it wont start again.......................but I have a couple of days to fix that:sonicjay:

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
I think your park scares my jeep, it wont start again.......................but I have a couple of days to fix that:sonicjay:
sure it wont. make up another one.:poke: nick the owner, has done a ton of work out at the park to make a fun place for guys to go. there is stuff from real hard to easy there. not really easy enough for trailjunkie, but for just about anyone else.:poke: come check the place out this sunday. worth the trip.

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
sure it wont. make up another one.:poke: nick the owner, has done a ton of work out at the park to make a fun place for guys to go. there is stuff from real hard to easy there. not really easy enough for trailjunkie, but for just about anyone else.:poke: come check the place out this sunday. worth the trip.
I will bring my jeep if you bring yours:poke:

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
This was a big lie, guess I shouldnt trust the wife when she says it wont start:bdr2:

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Actually Erin we have all done alot of work and Nick, Nate and Myself are co-owners. We now lease it from Nicks dad.
news to me. if you dont remember i spent many weekends out there last year also. you guys are doing a good job.

1 - 20 of 218 Posts