Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
id like to get rid of some really nice parts before i mess them up.

i pulled these from a 76 f-150 that i needed the axles from.

very nice dash assembly black.
has a muzzy broadhead sticker on it, and two holes drilled for switches. otherwise just about perfect. includes everything but the radio, as it was missing. the pad across the top is the best original one i have ever seen. (repro pads are about $250 last time i looked) heater controls and cables also included
$150 obo

wiper motor assy. (no wipers or arms)
pretty nice, i did not check it before i pulled it, but was told it worked.
$25

steering column and wheel.
nice condition, black in color, wheel is a little dirty
$35 SOLD

heater box assy.
all flappers move freely, had a heater core put in it sometimes, and does not leak. has a couple small corners broken off, but will work much better than one with a boot kick hole in it.
$30

interior wiring harness
this is just about the cleanest old truck harness ever. all the clips came apart nicely, broke one clip out of habit (stupid ford connectors are always stuck) then realized they would come apart easily. i think only one connector was cut ever, for the radio i think. there is one section of burned wires that i didint see when i took it out, and im not sure where it goes now, so im not sure why it was burned, but wouldnt take alot of work to repair it.
we all know how hard it is to find a nice wiring harness that hasnt been spliced and taped 30 times. this would be really nice to replace that hacked up one in your truck. comes with the antenna wire too.
$62

Attachments

·
Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, all the parts were held to in the right positions by magnetic fields.

yes, there was a cab, but it is pretty crappy, had new floors welded in a while ago, already rust around them, a bubble sunroof, rear cab mounts are wasted.
i have another that may be better. a guy i know used to have a spare stored in a shed out back that was mint, i could probably track one down if you need one. there are a bunch of the guys around here running them.

·
Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no tilt. i wish it was, but im sure you know how rare they are in pick-ups.

pm sent about the dash.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts