Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Tap Tap Splat
15,563 Posts
Copied for when it inevitably gets flagged:
"
I bought bunch of cold medicine today since I am under the weather. I did get a flu shot in fall, but lot of my coworkers came into work very sick so I became sick. Lot of people refuse to pay $20-35 for a flu shot. Well, today is the day that I felt bad so I did get some medicine and took some. I then called Mancion's restaurant in Grawn and order some food since I am not feeling good enough to cook something for a long time. Once I got to the restaurant I let out a little cough while covering my mouth with my elbow. I even turned my whole body away from the counter and other people before I coughed. I then went up to the counter and gave them my name. The male cashier put his whole arm up and covered his face. He then said, "Mask." He totally embarrass me in front of other customers and employees. I want to know something. Does he always wear a mask whenever he gets cold? I've been to this restaurant several times and heard the employees cough, sneeze, scratch their face and hair, rub their nose, and touch money that thousands of others have touched then without washing their hands they went and made people's food. And how many other people wear mask when they don't feel good? At least I covered my mouth while I coughed. I'm pissed!"

· I'll Direc your TV
9,436 Posts
I would venture a guess at 1:35am and probably a few drinks down it sounded funny as hell

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.