Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a radiator for a 1986 Jeep CJ7.

I also need the glass for the windshield for the same vehicle. I'd prefer just the glass, but if you have a windshield frame that is completely shot and unusable, that is fine too.

Also, I'd like some rear corner guards for it too. Diamond plate or flat metal, doesn't matter.

I am located in Kalamazoo. I'll be driving up to Grand Rapids/Muskegen either Thursday or Friday, then on Friday I'll be heading over to the Fowlerville/Detroit area for the rest of the weekend.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
I have a radiator from this '86 CJ-7 Laredo. It runs/drives (or at least it did until I pulled the steering column last night). How does $30 for the radiator sound? I'll have to pull it after I get back from vacation, though (after 8/1).

PM me if you're interested.

Craig

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like I have a radiator and glass in line.

Corner guards are pending....

Anyone else have these items?

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corner guards anyone?

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, we ran into some problems with the glass and radiator, so I need theses again.

454 Jeep, I'll try and pick up your radiator next time I am in Fowlerville.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, I'm about 90% sure I'll be in Fowlerville next weekend so I can pick up that radiator.

Anyone have the glass or some corner guards for me?

·
located in charlotte mi.
615 Posts
i think i have cj windshield frame with good glass frame is toast you can have ill check tomorrow and let you knoiw if glass is good

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool man. Let me know. Thanks :thumb:

·
located in charlotte mi.
615 Posts
glass has a small crack in it about where the rearview mirror goes. but its yours if you want it frame and all. shoot me a pm if interested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts