Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
parting out 78 CJ7. has factory powersteering, powerbrakes, tilt wheel, 258, T150, dana 20 t/case, hard doors and top. also have many other parts. set of wide trak axles from an 86, rear being a dana 44, T176 trans, dana 300 t/case. also have brand new 3 core radiator, heater core for 78, dash lights, hd lite switch, and complete valve train for a 78 258. comp cam, lifters, pushrods, timing chain and gears. timing chain cover, rocker arms with hardware, all brand new in the boxes. WILL PART OUT BUT WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF IT ALL. 1500.00 GETS THE WHOLE MESS. LOCATED IN HAZEL PARK. EMAIL OR CALL 586-604-0347. I ONLY CHECK THE E-MAIL ONCE A DAY, CAN CALL ANYTIME. NAME IS DRAKE

SEE AD IN PARTS FOR SALE FOR PRICES ON INDIVIDUAL PARTS, ALL ARE VERY FLEXIBLE THANK YOU

STEERING COLUMN AND T176 TRANS ARE SOLD
WT AXLES ARE SOLD

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
How much for the radiator?

Shit, nevermind.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Tilt Wheel

do you know if the tilt column will fit an 83? If so, does it have the key? all parts working???

rob

:beer:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To All Who Have Responded To Add, Thank You. Like Stated In Adds, The Best Way, Really, Is To Call. Its My Cell And Is On All Day. If You Dont Here Back Right Away, Im Hanging Off A Ladder Or Something Equally As Fun And Cant Answer Right Away. I Apologize For Any Inconveinence(sic) That This May Cause. As Of This Moment The Steering Column And Trans Are Sold, Axles Pending. Thank You Once Again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts