I have a TON of CJ parts and FSJ parts that have collected over the past few years. I'm trying to clear out some space in my loft before Winter, and will edit this original post with new items as I run across them and/or get pics of more significant items.
Frame/chassis/wheels & tires:
- All CJ parts are for '76-'86 CJ models unless specified otherwise.
- For $3 and under items, I'd gladly take a beer or two and some Jeep chat as payment. :thumb:
- CJ manual clutch/brake pedal assemblies (6-cyl.): $10 *SOLD (twrandall)*
- CJ manual clutch/brake pedal assemblies (4-cyl.): $10 *SOLD (twrandall)*
- YJ manual clutch/brake pedal assemblies (4-cyl.): $10
- CJ auto brake pedal assembly: $35 *SOLD (IndyCJ)*
- YJ auto brake pedal assembly: Older YJ pedal, pedal is small like a manual brake pedal): $25
- CJ automatic non-tilt column: Missing key, $15
- CJ automatic non-tilt Quadratrac column: $10
- CJ plastic steering column bezels (~8 available): These are the black plastic pieces that screw to the dash panel around the steering column. $2 each.
- CJ black sun visors: 2 sets available, both in decent condition (dirty, but no tears). $10/pair.
- CJ dash grab bar: Several available. $3 each. *SOLD (ben8jamin)*
- CJ steering wheel (PIC HERE): 3 available, $5 each *SOLD*
- 1987 Grand Wagoneer rear seat (PIC HERE): Burgundy, nice condition with only one small mar on the leather that I found. Includes mounting brackets. $10 *SOLD(twmattox)*
- Tan leather-wrapped AMC steering wheel & center cap (PIC HERE): Good condition. $25 *SOLD (Scramblin Man)*
- AMC AM radio: From a 1981 J-10, volume knob is there, but it's missing the tuner knob, radio works. $10 *SOLD (ddjeeper)*
- Grand Wagoneer (1987) OEM AM/FM/Cassette stereo (PIC HERE): DIN-style, everything works. $10
Frame/chassis/wheels & tires:
- NEW Advanced Frame Works (AFW) Early CJ-5 Mandrel-bent frame rails: These frame rails are beautiful aftermarket replacements built out of mandrel-bent 2" x 4" box tubing (they sell for $599 new). Add crossmembers & body mounts, and you'll have a SUPER stout frame. I have a donor frame to use for measurements, body mounts & crossmembers. $300 (1/2 the new price) *SOLD (99grandtj)*
- CJ 6-cyl. motor mounts (frame & block sets): Several sets available, $15/set.
- CJ frame spreader bar (2-3 available): This bar mounts between the motor mounts, and prevents the frame from splaying apart. $10 each
- CJ brake proportioning valve: Pulled from an '86 CJ-7 Laredo (100K miles) that drove/stopped great. $20
- CJ transmission skid plates (~8 available): $10 each *(1) SOLD (IndyCJ)*
- CJ plastic front frame cover w/"Jeep" logo: $5
- CJ solid steel wheels (set of 5, PIC HERE): Basic 15" x 6" steel wheels from a CJ, 5 x 5.5" bolt pattern. These look great cleaned up/painted (see photo here for reference...same type of wheels). $50/set of 5, or $15 each *SOLD*
- (1) CJ chrome wheel (PIC HERE): Pulled from an '86 CJ-7 Laredo. Decent, usable condition, but not a show piece. Free junk tire included! $10 *SOLD (Scramblin Man)*
- CJ Dana 44 rear axle U-bolt spring plates (bigger diameter tubes than an AMC 20): These are actually from a Postal Jeep (DJ), and don't have shock mounts on them. $10/set
- Waggy/Grand Waggy (FSJ) steering stabilizer (3 available): You may be able to use these on CJs also, but I'm not certain. $5 each
- Waggy/Grand Waggy (FSJ) transmission skid plates (2 available): $10 each
- Waggy (FSJ) solid steel wheels (set of 4: Basic 15" x 7" (???) steel wheels from a '70s Waggy, 6 x 5.5" bolt pattern. $40/set *SOLD (Nyxis)*
- 1981 J-10 HD AMC 20 rear axle (PIC HERE): 2.73 gearing, 1-pc. shafts from the factory, 6 x 5.5" bolt pattern. $50
- 2.5" rear tj OME springs: Like-new Old Man Emu rear coils, HD version. $60.
- OEM CJ-8 Scrambler rollbar: Good condition, '81 model without shoulder harness mounts. $50 *SOLD (IndyCJ)*
- OEM CJ-8 Scrambler Bulkhead: Metal bulkhead that mounts between the 1/2 hardtop & floor/sides, $50 *SOLD (Casey IndyCJ Scramblin Man)  wolfy317*
- CJ grills: 2 available, one is in pretty nice shape ($15) *SOLD (IndyCJ)*, and the other is a little rough-but-usable ($5). Both have broken mounting bolts at the bottom, so they'll have to be extracted, probably using a little heat.
- Stainless steel door entry guards: Olympic brand. $5/pair *SOLD (Jeep8499)*
- CJ lower door hinges: 2 sets available, includes outer hinge, inner support/backer plate, and door strap posts. $5/set
- CJ "Golden Bronze" tint rear hatch window: Rare "Golden Bronze" tint, good condition, glass only. $15
- CJ grill strut rods: 2-3 sets available, $5/set *(1) SOLD (IndyCJ)*
- CJ battery tray: Crusty looking, but no rust-through. Includes the two support bars that attach to the firewall. Missing battery hold-down "tab". $5 *SOLD (IndyCJ)*
- CJ rotary handle inner door handles: These are for rotary handle doors (earlier models), not paddle handle doors. $5/set
- CJ windshield washer sprayer nozzle: 2 available, $10 each *SOLD (Don)*
- YJ windshield washer sprayer nozzles: $5/set *SOLD (ThisOldJeep)*
- FSJ hoods: 2 available, $10 each
- FSJ hood hinges: 2 available, $10/pair
- '81 J-10 tailgate (PIC HERE): Somewhat dented, but in decent, usable shape. $35
- '81 J-10 manual window regulators/vent windows: Doors are a little crusty at the bottoms (PICS HERE), but you can take the complete doors if you want. Window mechanisms work well. $10/pr. *SALE PENDING (datil_peppers)*
- '81 J-10 taillight lenses (PIC HERE): Good condition (PIC HERE). $5 *SALE PENDING (KaiserMan)*
- T-176 bellhousing: $35 *SOLD (ddjeeper)*
- Military pintle hitches (2 available, PICS HERE and HERE): These were pulled from one of my CJ-10as, and are nicer/heavier-duty than aftermarket replacements I have seen at TSC. $25 each. *SOLD*
- Vacuum canisters (can style): $3 each *SOLD (bbaXJ)*
- Carbon canister (emissions-related): $5 *SOLD (twmattox)*
- Various radiator overflow canisters & washer fluid canisters (mostly FSJ): $5 each
- '86 CJ-7 "smog tubes": Emissions-related equipment, tubes include air control valves & air injection check valves. One tube has a very small cut in it (could be welded easily). You can buy these complete, or I can send you just the parts minus the tubes themselves. $10
- CJ brake proportioning valve wiring harness: Pulled from a '78 CJ-7 (should work with all years through '86). $2
- TONS of misc. CJ bracketry, clips, etc...let me know what you need.