Votes: 24 38.1%
  • bruce lee would beat the chuck down.

Votes: 39 61.9%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say chuck would have kicked bruce lee's spleen out his asshole.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Bruce Lee ALREADY kicked Chuck Noris's ass in an old movie.

Kicked his ass, then broke his back.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Whoa, Bruce was so badass, he made Chuck gay about 4:50 into that clip - check out the hand.

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,563 Posts
once while banging a hooker in the front seat of a semi truck, chick norris got some man goo on the seat.

That semi is now known as optimus prime.

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
Charles Bronson would show up and murder both of those guys. And not even flinch.
But then Hannibal Smith would show up, take him out, and his plan would come together.

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
I wonder if the cat out lived Bruce?

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
Having nothing to do with this thread...is your name tribute to the Reverend Horton Heat? Just curious.
not so much a tribute, but it is my favorite band.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
I don't know that tribute was the right word but I am tired, sorry. I love the band, I wrote them when I was younger asking for a sticker to put on my moped I ended up with like 30 stickers and a hand written letter from the lead singer, I was so stoked I put every sticker they gave me on my scoot.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
I don't know that tribute was the right word but I am tired, sorry. I love the band, I wrote them when I was younger asking for a sticker to put on my moped I ended up with like 30 stickers and a hand written letter from the lead singer, I was so stoked I put every sticker they gave me on my scoot.
I am NOT yours.

The stickers on my balls were a bitch to remove, thank you.

·
Infidel
492 Posts
Enter the Dragon on Spike now!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah, that was just a movie. in da real life chuck woulda kicked his head crooked, gave him an asprin, and then watched him die.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts