Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A spot for everyone's Chili Run photos. Here are most of mine.

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
Dammit Jim... saw ya quite a few times but never got to come over and say hi. Thanks for giving that trail up to me, I don't think I would have been able to get out of your way on that one.

·
Not as old as Whiterhino
1,160 Posts
Dammit Jim... saw ya quite a few times but never got to come over and say hi. Thanks for giving that trail up to me, I don't think I would have been able to get out of your way on that one.
Yeah not a problem, the rule is my book is 'He who is the least, MOVES', and I was by myself. Funny thing is I was really just trying to back up into that trail to get out of the way. But as soon as I got my butt up in there, the front end swung around and pointed me back where I came. So I figured just don't fight it. Will have to stop by sometime your wrenching. Let me know.
jim-kb8ymf

·
lost
7,378 Posts
Nice pics, got to meet some new people yesterday!!!!!!!:rock:

·
missmrgreenagain
21,341 Posts
pics

·
missmrgreenagain
21,341 Posts
pics

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
Yeah not a problem, the rule is my book is 'He who is the least, MOVES', and I was by myself. Funny thing is I was really just trying to back up into that trail to get out of the way. But as soon as I got my butt up in there, the front end swung around and pointed me back where I came. So I figured just don't fight it. Will have to stop by sometime your wrenching. Let me know.
jim-kb8ymf
Yeah, anytime. I'm out there most nights. Broke my trans yesterday:mad:, so I'll be working on the Jeep this afternoon.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
Yeah, anytime. I'm out there most nights. Broke my trans yesterday:mad:, so I'll be working on the Jeep this afternoon.
huh? what did you break? It was great to get back out there and wheel with everybody. It actually reminds me why i like this hobby:sonicjay:

·
Home Sweet Homicide
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I woulda stopped for a bowl of chili but I already had 1 "emergency" stop on the way there due to high-consumption at a fish fry the night before. I had way too busy of a day to have that happen again (chili can do that to some!). We went to a benifit hockey game in Saginaw Jiri Fischer puts on and then a Spirit game after that. The wife and I had a busy but fun day! Too bad we had to hear about the Wings getting their asses kicked (8-0) by the Preds on the way home.

Had a great time. I am not sure who it was Scott and I (I spectated mostly) helped with the green Scrambler out back. We should have had a little intro at least! I had to split in order to get to the hockey game on time. I saw the Explorer returning with a filter on my way out though. Hope everyone made it home OK.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts