Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
I wasnt just chilling in the passenger seat like a weirdo lol. i was watching a movie on my laptop haha would not fit on my lap w/ the steering wheel in the way. lol

Nice to meet u also.. p.s. Im taller than u!! haha

Attachments

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
I wasnt just chilling in the passenger seat like a weirdo lol. i was watching a movie on my laptop haha would not fit on my lap w/ the steering wheel in the way. lol

i swear people must stalk you...

·
Human Hunter
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

sorry I missed this response..yes your heep is taller then mine. and youve got longarms really gotta see if i can do someting about that.

and scottie ..those firelights are really old...not so cool..need new low profile led/strobe setup and a 200 watt wind up siren..that would be uber cool..

and yes i now stalk chevygirl..park next to her every week before i head into class. and every week she is chillin in her jeep. its good to see another xj and Gl4x4 sticker at school.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i dont kno how much longer i will be able to chill in the jeep its startin to get a lil chilly out lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts