Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a chevy 355 I pulled out of a running driving 83 chevy pick up. It was not the original motor in the truck so what it is original application is unknown at this time. It has been bored .030 over, flat top pistons, edlelbrock cam, edelbrock preformer intake, and edelbrock carb 600 series. Motor was disassembled for new gaskets but i never got that far. It is still in short block form tho. I will try to get casting numbers if needed. Heads have been cleaned and stored in plastic with wd40. I would like 275.00 OBO for the whole thing carb to pan or I will part out as follows. Located in belmont, Mi just north of Grand Rapids mi.

Complete motor (disassembled) 275.00 OBO
Short block 125.00 OBO
Heads 75.00 OBO
Intake 60.00 OBO
Carb 60.00 OBO

PM with any questions Thanks

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No knocks or oil burning. I took it apart to regasket it for a small block swap in a jeep that never happened. I figured while it was out it would be a good idea to regasket it. It is located just south of cedar springs in Belmont in my storage unit.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
engine ran sweet before pulled, scrapped truck it was in and saved the motor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.