Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early 1970s recently rebuilt small block chevy v8 307cid .030 over.
Rebuilt approx 2 years ago and not use very often, runs great and sounds great.
Rebuild included - new crank, all bearings, gaskets, rings, machine work, timing set, high volume oil pump, Edelbrock EPS intake,
Edelbrock TBI Cam/Lifter kit PN 3702.
TBI fuel injection with modified factory harness/computer/sensors/throttle body included.
Carter TBI fuel pump also included, if you want I will include slosh tank and second pump to feed it.
I am going away from TBI, so basically everything it takes to run this motor is included. I will keep the accessories - pullies, alternator, power steering. Also headers.
It is in a jeep now and you can come hear/see it run. If you want it leave a deposit (minimum $200) and I will pull it all apart for you.
Let me know if you want additional details or if there are questions. I am open to negotiation.$880 obo.

Attachments

·
Odd Man out with a S10
210 Posts
txt me 810 410 6600 i am interested in tbi setup mainly for my sbc s10. are you going carb and sbc cause I have all new for sbc Holley 650 vac 2nd edelebrock eps performer manifold carter hi flow mech fuel pump

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stroker00s10 - let me know if you are interested....?

Will breakup engine and TBI setup. Also have a couple extra factory TBI intakes, a TBI distributor, set of factory heads (need rebuild) from 1991 350 suburban, throttle body base and some other random parts. If any ones interested make an offer...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts