Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a nice cheap golf course near indian river, MI.

When I say cheap I mean less then $40/ for 18 and cart. Cheaper the better.

When I say nice I mean can you tell where the green starts and the rough is?

When I say near I mean within 20 minutes or so?

Thanks

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean by golf course?

Disk, or real golf
Shit, and here I thought I had covered all bases......

When I say golf course I mean not putt putt, not disc, and not par three, I mean a real life golf course with a beer bitch and carts and everything.

·
Premium Member
14,643 Posts
Check with Kelly. His family has a place up that way, and his dad is a pretty big golfer.

And by big golfer I mean he plays a lot, not that he is fat

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just get a tee time after 1pm...

http://www.indianrivergolfclub.com/
Hmmm twilight rates aren't too bad, I guess I should have mentioned in my original post that I had seen that course already and wondered what else was out there....and by seen I meant I saw their website.

Twilight golf is tough, only reason to come off the lake is because it is raining or the sun went down.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Hmmm twilight rates aren't too bad, I guess I should have mentioned in my original post that I had seen that course already and wondered what else was out there....and by seen I meant I saw their website.

Twilight golf is tough, only reason to come off the lake is because it is raining or the sun went down.

then why go golfing if you are just going to be on the boat all day.

what i mean is you don't wheel you boat now, and now you want to take up fucking golf. :poke:

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
then why go golfing if you are just going to be on the boat all day.

what i mean is you don't wheel you boat now, and now you want to take up fucking golf. :poke:
Huh?

I am going up north for 4 days, I would like to hit maybe 9 holes, kinda like getting primed before going out in the boat all day, and what I mean by hit 9 holes is golf, 9 holes.

What I mean by get primed is have a few beers early before it gets real hot out, then go on the boat, yes, boat totally wasted, drunk as can be and run into shit. Bumper boats.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
I totally forgot about bumper boats.

I was going to put pontoons on the Samurai, but now i'll just get a bumper boat to join the boating fad!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts