Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dented the crap out of my door at the Gig, and while I'm inclined to leave it be, my Ma isn't of the same mind. So, I need to get a new door. Preferably in the same color (Patriot Blue), but so long as it's a door that works and isn't caved in, it's good.

Anyone?

·
Registered
284 Posts
:tonka: :tonka: :tonka:
She didn't like your very 1st off road dent???
Come on ma, it was great, that's the entire pointe of wheeling!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She didn't like your very 1st off road dent???
Come on ma, it was great, that's the entire pointe of wheeling!
Honestly, I don't even know if she's looked at it yet...I went by my Grandmas on my way home (my Ma was over there all weekend), and the look on her face when I mentioned it told me all I needed to know. She just got home a little while ago, but she hasn't looked at it yet as far as I know.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At least I didn't try to hijack a for sale post begging for free stuff. I posted in the wanted forum, and stated what I could afford. If you have a problem with that, then get the fuck out of my thread. If someone doesn't want to give me something for free, thats fine, I'm not gonna go beg. I figured I'd post here and someone that had a spare door might help out. Given the number of people on this board who seem to run a parts business out of their garage/pole barn, I figured it would be a good bet.

Hell, if someone does have a door, and has a reasonable price, I'd be happy to pay it. However, cheaper is better. I dug myself into a bit of a hole to make it to the gig, and I can't afford to spend a bunch of money right now. Not all of us have complete running vehicles to part out.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This comment was geared toward PavementPounder.

I didn't tell you to part out a vehicle to get your part. I just replied to PP's wise-ass comment. :thumb: Good luck with the search.

Craig
Nor was my response aimed at you. My response was aimed squarely at PP.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trail damage is a badge of honor !
My mother is convinced that I've 'wrecked' the Jeep. No matter how many times I explain that it isn't wrecked, just dented. Also, she thinks the 83xxx miles on it is high, and that it will explode if I drive too fast.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
have one for 30 bucks
Is it the same color as my Jeep (Patriot Blue), or another color? Don't suppose you'd consider shipping? Unless shipping a door is more expensive than I think...then it'll just be cheaper to use the gas to go get it. At any rate, f your willing to ship, let me know what the estimated shipping costs would be to 48174 from you. If it's cheaper to drive, I'll have to work something out with you for pickup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts