1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
expert jeep disassembler
8,005 Posts
just go to dans ammo in comstock park. it is basically a closet full of ammo and reloading supplies in a radiator shop. but he is cheap and has everything. i bought a leupold mark 4lrt from him and he was almost $250.00 cheaper than anyone else i could find. i bought 500 rounds of cheap silver bear 223 from him for $110.00 a few months ago.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just go to dans ammo in comstock park. it is basically a closet full of ammo and reloading supplies in a radiator shop. but he is cheap and has everything. i bought a leupold mark 4lrt from him and he was almost $250.00 cheaper than anyone else i could find. i bought 500 rounds of cheap silver bear 223 from him for $110.00 a few months ago.
website? Thats a bit of a hike

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
ammoman.com

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Isn't Dans Ammo based out of Pennsylvania or somewhere in that vicinity? I just bought 120 rounds of ammo from him a couple weeks ago.

·
expert jeep disassembler
8,005 Posts
Isn't Dans Ammo based out of Pennsylvania or somewhere in that vicinity? I just bought 120 rounds of ammo from him a couple weeks ago.
no, he is just a guy that owns a radiator shop and sells ammo out of a closet. yes it sounds strange but he has everything!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
wrong time to be buying fella's. i would sell you some ammo, but pp thinks its unethical to make a profit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts