Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a 870 or mossberg or something. pretty open as long as its 12g and cheap. if it doesn't have a barrel that not a huge deal, if its beat up thats fine as long as it fires. looking for something to turn into a project pretty much. maybe open to 20g if its the right price.

in the mt. pleasant area. willing to travel a bit also.

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
why am I picturing you in a trench coat with a sawed off right now?

·
Registered
642 Posts
I've got a Rem. 870 with the 28" barrel. It's in very good shape with a camo soft case, extra cleaning supplies, and some shells. I'd take $250 for all of it. Let me know if you're intersted. I need the money to buy an engagement ring!

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I have a 12ga Mossberg that I might be willing to part with. I have not shot it in over three years.

It was in really good shape last time I looked at it hopefully the oil held up. I probably shot 100 shells through it total so it's definitely not beat up.

What were you looking to spend or what might you have for trade?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If the deal falls thru on my mossberg 12 gauage which is brand new, never been fired, I will give you a calll. I will be in Mt.Pleasant this weekend with it. A guy from breckenridge is suppose to buying it but if he backs out or anything you can have it for 250.00. It's the 500A model. I purchased it 2 months ago and haven't even fired it yet. I comes with 3 chokes, rifled slug barrel and regular barrel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts