·
Gustafson
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Gustafson
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Read that, apparently there's law that says they can't sue the dealership?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Yeah, which is bullshit... Someone is killed on your property and the family has no recourse? It also seems totally insane to me that you would sue the owner of the vehicle, and not the driver.

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,478 Posts
Yeah, which is bullshit... Someone is killed on your property and the family has no recourse? It also seems totally insane to me that you would sue the owner of the vehicle, and not the driver.
I feel like I read that was their only option. Then in turn the owner of the vehicle sued the dealership.

·
Gustafson
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel like I read that was their only option. Then in turn the owner of the vehicle sued the dealership.

Yeah, I read that too... But I mean come on now, this is what you have to do? Sue the owner, then have the owner sue the dealer? WTF... I'll never understand "the law"

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
6,185 Posts
I would defiantly be counter suing for emotional damages. I can't imagine the stress the owner of the vehicle is going through right now.

Being that I work with 21 Chevy dealers for GM, I'm really really really interested in how this plays out.

·
Yooper In Training
7,552 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts