Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An e-mail I got.

REMINDER....all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies tomorrow and you will start to receive sale calls.

YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
888-382-1222.

It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time.
It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.
It takes about 20 seconds.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
It is bullshit. Cell phone numbers are still off-limits to telemarketers. Plus, the national do not call list is now permanent. You do not have to renew the numbers every 5 years due to recent legislative changes.

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,161 Posts
dont worry about it, Prince abu flamal flem kazichislaly died and left me fortune.

i'm going to sue all the telemarketers!!!!!!

just waiting for them to get my account information and password so they can transfer the money

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,225 Posts
run away, run away...

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,225 Posts
Anyone have any extra tin foil? I need a new hat.
WRONG WRONG WRONG...
YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG.

The whole "tin foil hat" thing is merely a myth spread by the government. They WANT you to where a tin foil hat, because what that actually does is COLLECT your brain waves and acts as an antenna to transmit those brain waves to their top secret listening post and then they know your every though, and it gets recorded and saved for all time to be used against you.

How do you fight it? CLOTH. the perpendicular weave of most textiles will actually scatter you brain waves and make it harder for them to read.

Why the hell do you think that bikers, inner city thugs and drug dealers, and most importantly, terrorists, all wear rags on their heads. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!11!!!!!!!!!!!1one!!!!11111!!1!

·
AKA GreyShrink
521 Posts
An article just appeared about this in the newspaper. It is a scam. After you call that number on your cell phone, the people putting out that message then set up their overseas calls to be charged to your cell phone number.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,225 Posts
anybody have any spare rags?
I have some special brain wave blocking ones I'll sell you cheap. They have a special mixture of grease and metal shavings for extra blocking power.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts