Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone been this year?

i've been 3 times, and I'm going again the 29th..

the new ride "Maverick" is awesome

:beerbang:

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Alpha Gams are working here for fund raising Oct 13th (the whole weekend) but I can't go :(

so no, I havn't been there yet this year...

·
3,591 Posts
did the ride and slide in the spring, just about the hotters day of the year and went to the water park first and had the worst sun burn on my back and shoulders of my life. and of course went to the park the next day and that sucked more than ever there wasnt a ride that didnt jerk you around and rip my burn up. i had blisters the size of quarters it took just about a month for it to heal up..... use sun tan loation

·
Registered
119 Posts
Went this past friday, it was the beginning of Halloweekends which was ok not a huge fan of guys in masks trying to scare the crap out of me but still fun. Only downside is that on fridays it's only open 6pm-12am, but there are hardly any waits for rides. I think my longest wait was 30mins for mavrick..:woot:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
i just got back from there, was there on sat the 22nd.

halloweeked was pretty cool, g/f doesn't like rollercoaster. made me sad.

·
In Training
148 Posts
anyone been this year?

i've been 3 times, and I'm going again the 29th..

the new ride "Maverick" is awesome

:beerbang:
I've been 3 times this year...didn't get on Maverick til yesterday though. Best ride in the park!! Well worth the 2 hour wait! My 10 y.o. niece loved it too:thumb:

·
Registered
347 Posts
we're flying out and going the second weekend in October... :woot:

Can't wait!!!

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
Yup. Longest line was an hour. Mavrick was kewl, but Millenium Force still has my top dollar:woot:

·
GVSU Jeeper
1,352 Posts
I am going before the season is over... I pretty much go every season.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
ceder point is great, though i havent been there in a year or two. All i know is dont go on Fathers Day:tonka:

·
Registered
666 Posts
was there yesterday but then again its in my backyard pretty much . if you guys ever wanna go let me know im down we can meet at my house and roll out.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
i was there fathers day, and don't lie. i saw you.. you were wearing red along with everyone else
haha, about 4 years ago my best friend got married just before fathers day, but he and his wife wernt leaving for their honeymoon for another week. So my buddy Jon, his wife Amber, me, his brother Jake, and some other members from the wedding party decided to go to Ceder Point on Fathers day to celebrate cause some of us wernt legal to drink. Well what they dont tell you/what we didnt know is Fathers day is Ceder Points unofficial gay day. We though it was funny at first when we saw these 2 extremly feminate black gay teens, but then we started to put the pieces together that this wasnt a "normal" day when we saw more and more gay people:sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts