Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GeoDude
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking at hotels around cedar point. anyone have a hotel they really liked. looking to stay under $130 a night.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Kalahari, idk how much it is, guessing alot.

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
I think I always stayed at the sands place thinky

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
this weekend 10-12
K we'll be there too...if you see a goofy kid about 6 foot running around like an idot and responds to the name Monkey and possibly getting kicked out of the park and may or may not be running around almost naked with maybe a rebel flag du-rag...thats my group I am with - impressive, I know....

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
I have an A/C unit I used in my tent last weekend, maybe she would like that:sonicjay: .

·
397 Posts
breakers is expensive but nice and there is another one right next to it that is cheaper...cant think of the name right now
sandcastle is the one next to it.

It's not any cheaper either. That's a common misconception. Stay at the breakers..spend the extra money to stay there. You'll be happier in the long run because you can go to the hotel during the day and chill if need be, and it won't be the end of the day. Plus you get in 1 hour early....so it's empty and you can ride to your hearts contnet......for that hour :nana:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Stay at the place at the back of the park behind the waterpark. Nicer then breakers or the one next to it.

·
GeoDude
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well the days inn is OK. smells of pool water throughout but it's nice and on the cheaper side. the millenium force just about made me piss myself when i finally saw it. i've got a thing about heights. but it was super fun.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
we are going to kalahari the wed before labor day and was a decent deal 4 nights 5 days was $510 + $75 food voucher. we were going to go back to avalanche bay but seems they are a bit more expensive than last year. looking forward to the kalahari trip.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts