Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cats are wild animals. They should not be pets.

I now have 3 in my house as of this morning. The last one is a kitten thats locked up in a carrier in case it has rabies.

:chauncy:

Cat #1: Eating disorder. Shit disorder. Heart disorder. Cat cannot control the amount of food he eats, so it eats, pukes, eats, pukes; we feed it small amounts throughout the day. He also has a heart disorder which requires medicine twice a day. But that causes constipation, so we give him shit meds that are liquid that need to be squirted into his mouth twice a day. He HATES the litter box because his SHIT is HURTING him....

Cat #2: SEVERE eating disorder. Eats, pukes, eats, pukes, eats, pukes. Brother goes into a feeding frenzy when she pukes, hoping for more food. :confused: Begs for food ALL day. You stand up, cat attaches itself to your leg and moans loudly, then goes to its dish and moans more, then stands on her hind legs and paws the cabinets and moans until you sit down.

Cat #3: The new cat. Wife has a crazy cat attraction. She found a kitten roaming the yard. Feeds it overnight and this morning attempts to make contact. Well, the cat wants to be WILD and bites my wife twice, yet she still holds onto the thing and brings it INSIDE. Now we are on a 10 day wait to make sure the cat doesn't have rabies and my wife just left for the doctors at 11pm cuz her hand is swelling up and spreading down her arm. I am hoping it doesn't have flees as well....both the cat and my wife.

The only good cat is one that I eat at a Chinese restaurant.

Oh, and when I asked for cats, UP_ROKTOY should have not said a word...I blame him for all my problems.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have tried every type of food known. I think we are actually using that....

The Pub A place to discuss quantum mechanics, muon-catalyzed fusion, and kittens.

I knew this was the right place to post this....

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Harsh,, if your going to put an animal down atleast give them the respect and do it at a Vet with the sleepy shot then the other stuff that stops there heart.

PS: I have a cat and hate it! Always tearing up the side of my couch...

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Harsh,, if your going to put an animal down atleast give them the respect and do it at a Vet with the sleepy shot then the other stuff that stops there heart.

PS: I have a cat and hate it! Always tearing up the side of my couch...
What...you want to torture it too? What cat likes to be jammed in a box and then taken to a vet?

My solution is better for the animal....let it out in the back yard, and in the blink of an eye, they are in hell where they belong.

And one of these....

is cheaper than the vet bill.

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
What...you want to torture it too? What cat likes to be jammed in a box and then taken to a vet?

My solution is better for the animal....let it out in the back yard, and in the blink of an eye, they are in hell where they belong.

And one of these....

It don't matter to me how you do it but the Vet will come to your house and do it there so you don't have to put it into a cage.. Thats how they killed my neighbors dog a couple years back..

·
cold as ice
1,284 Posts
Cats....the other white meat.

I have 5....

I used to have a cattery, I raised Ragdolls. They are cool, they think they're dogs.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
It don't matter to me how you do it but the Vet will come to your house and do it there so you don't have to put it into a cage.. Thats how they killed my neighbors dog a couple years back..
umm. i believe they put it to sleep:thumb:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
i hate cats. they stink.
x2.

my girlfriend had cats, and when we moved in together... i brought my american bulldog. the dog never bothered the cats - but they were terrified of her and basically lived in the closet once the dog moved in.

although i HATED the cats, i felt bad for 'em and we found a friend to take them in (had no dogs...)

i still cant get that horrid fucking smell out of the closet w/ the litter box (the have been gone for 1.5 years)

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts

And one of these....

This also is still legal in this state..................and is considered a humane procedure for putting down a pet.
(at least this is what I was told by my cat's vet)

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
I have two cats and I think they are awsome...I see them about twice a week and they leave me alone...the perfect pet!!

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
This also is still legal in this state..................and is considered a humane procedure for putting down a pet.
(at least this is what I was told by my cat's vet)
I shoot the neighbors cats all the time. They only have 150 of them living in their barn. Perfectly legal as long as they are on our property.

But don't think I am a horrible person.....

I have a cat that lives OUTSIDE. Her name is jack and she has no tail. She's a little bitty thing but after I witnessed her killing a raccoon I decided she was cool. She is fixed and gets proper veterinary care on a regular basis. So there.

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Have you tried sensitive stomach iam's? It might help with the puking cat.
it doesnt help with yours....

maybe thats what boosers has,,,, a kitty eating disorder. that thing will throw up whole peices of food, like a whole stomach full.. it must just be inhaling the food then puking and doing it again. dumb cat.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts