Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife works for Bloom Animal Hsopital in Livonia, and they have a cat that needs a home.

It is a Domestic Short Hair, torti in color. 4 or 5 months old, has got lots of the vacines already (not sure if any are needed), pussy is too young to spay yet so she hasn't been fixed. I will see if she can get some pics of her tomarrow when she is at work. There is a $25 adoption fee.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics!

HI! I have been living at Bloom Animal Hospital for the past month. I don't have a name yet - no one wants to adopt me. I was born on 4/20/2007 and I am very fun loving and energetic! My favorite things to do are - attacking my stuffed animals, sleeping in baskets, jumping, running, biting (they are to trying to teach me to not do this - I'm working on it), and being a goofball. I like to race! It's funt to watch people try and catch me. I don't mind dogs but I am a little intimidated by cats - I will get over it if my new ownter introduces me to the right.

Please PM shawn to find out how to adopt me.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
way too agressive for my taste, I like mine to be deepfried and battered with some orange peel seasoning

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's too bad, cause she's not agresive, but very playfull. She's a kitten, got to expect that.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
free bump, for great a great kittie, I love both of mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts