Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carhartt has some of the best customer/product support I have ever come across. I had a Carhartt coat that I bought in the spring/summer of 2008 when they went on sale. I hung it in the closet until this winter. I wore it a few times, hadn't even washed it yet. It got soaked doing the snow back in December. When it dried out, the front right next to the zipper was ripping like tissue paper. It was like the material was dry-rotted.

I took it back to the place of purchase and they said I had it too long to return. About a month ago, I contacted Carhartt and they had me send them the coat. I just got my brand new no-questions-asked Carhartt coat delivered by UPS! :woot:

Now that is some great customer support. It's nice to have a company stand behind their product. I have a lot of Carhartt clothing, and this just makes me happy I buy from them!

It took a while to get my new coat because it got to their plant in Kentucky the Friday before the ice storm hit on Monday and knocked their power out for a week and a half.. Just my luck.. :teehee:

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
Try that at Steve and Barry's....

I have a few Carhartt overalls, wonder if they warranty 'shrinkage'.... yeah, that's what happened, they shrunk....

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
i love carhartts. some of my sweat shirts are just as warm as my other coats and the two carhartt coats i have are just awesome. definetly dont like any other coats.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you have any carhartt issuses North Country Outfitters in Decker mi Will hellp you out. They also Will send your worn carhartts with broken zippers and have them replaced for $5.00 no matter how old or the shape as long as they are pre washed. Just a heads up.
Sorry can't with shrinkage .

·
PARTS SLINGER
1,091 Posts
north country outtfitters also gives great lakes members a 10% discount if you metion your a member:woot: plus the chicks that run the place are hot:rock:

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats good to hear. I need to send my coat out after this season to have a zipper repaired.
I think they have a lifetime warranty on the zipper. If you have to pay shipping, the $5.00 store deal is probably better. They paid my shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts