Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had one in Dearborn Heights I used to go to when I worked down there. Anybody know of one in the Rochester or Auburn Hills area? I mean like a $20-$25 interior/exterior kind of thing, not a full detail.

I don't like the automatic car washes and always end up getting blasted with water, getting soap on myself, or otherwise dirty while in my office clothes if I try to do it myself during lunch. :miff: I gave up on washing vehicles at home, as the whole back of the vehicle and rear window immediately gets dusted upon driving out of my sub on the dirt road. :(

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
8,046 Posts
There's a place in front of meijers on Hill rd. Drop it off and go hang out at Maxie's.:tonka:

42,949 Posts
I had one in Dearborn Heights I used to go to when I worked down there. Anybody know of one in the Rochester or Auburn Hills area? I mean like a $20-$25 interior/exterior kind of thing, not a full detail.

I don't like the automatic car washes and always end up getting blasted with water, getting soap on myself, or otherwise dirty while in my office clothes if I try to do it myself during lunch. :miff: I gave up on washing vehicles at home, as the whole back of the vehicle and rear window immediately gets dusted upon driving out of my sub on the dirt road. :(
dont' forget drama

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Mr. C's in St. Clair shores and Grosse Pointe. Top notch. Roughly $30 for the premium wash and wax. $80something for basic detailing

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Top notch. Roughly $30 for the premium wash and wax.
You know that "top notch" and "$30 for the premium wash and wax" is some kind of oxymoron, right? :sonicjay:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,016 Posts
stop on by, i used to detail vehicles.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
stop on by, i used to detail vehicles.
How about I detail your face? I heard about the dumb shit you were talking at Paul's.

First you have the nerve to e-stalk the gf of someone you call a friend and now you follow me around the board? You're an idiot!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts