Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
theres a really nice full diamond plate one for sale on jefferson between cotton and sugarbush road or between 21-23 mile

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
There's one here in Lansing that's not to bad looking. Don't know the owner just saw it at an auto shop by my house. It looks to be about 20' or so and has diamond plate tread. The center is open. It has a large box on the front, with a tire rack on top of it, like a race car hauler. Also has a small winch inside the box. From my quick inspection, it looks to have brakes on both axles and to be in need of new tires sometime soon. Price was $1200 which I thought was a good price. Let me know via PM if you want me to go back and snap some pictures and get some more detailed specs.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Seven Mile & Angle Rd in Salem Twp. just West of Curtis Rd.

Heads up on the one w/out the railing...

I just stopped and checked these out today. The dude is asking $1200.00 each. Both have electric brakes on the front axle, but not hooked up, he never used them. They both have new decks, paint job, I think new wiring, and look pretty solid. They've been there for awhile, maybe 2 or 3 months. Not too sure about the price myself, I think I'd feel more comfortable with 900.00.

This is the phone #
248-437-2857
Muirhead Farms
7212 Angle Rd
Northville MI. 48168

The dudes name is O'Neil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts