·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna win? Go State!

·
PARTS SLINGER
1,091 Posts
I'd Love To See State Win. But If I Was A Betting Man I'd Put My Money On Georgia. State Never Fared Well Against Any Ranked Teams. Danantonio Has The Program Headed In The Right Direction Though. Looking Forward To See Whats To Come. Problem Is He Will Be Outta Here When Someone Offers Him A Big Ass Contract.

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
I'd Love To See State Win. But If I Was A Betting Man I'd Put My Money On Georgia. State Never Fared Well Against Any Ranked Teams. Danantonio Has The Program Headed In The Right Direction Though. Looking Forward To See Whats To Come. Problem Is He Will Be Outta Here When Someone Offers Him A Big Ass Contract.
Dantonio just signed a HUUUUGE incentive based contract to keep hin in EL till 2016

·
Registered
734 Posts
Cant convert on 3rd down. Glad Georgia is making so many mistakes. Now 6-3 MSU. Should be more with the amount of time spent on Georgia's half of the field...

·
PARTS SLINGER
1,091 Posts
:(
Dantonio just signed a HUUUUGE incentive based contract to keep hin in EL till 2016
I DIDN'T NO THAT. COOL:rock:HE'S A HELL OF A COACH. I THINK STATE WILL BE A DOMINANT FORCE IN THE BIG TEN FOR YEARS TO COME........BUT THE OFFENSE LOOKS LIKE SHIT IN THE RED ZONE TODAY.:(

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
If they keep this up, they are going to look as bad as the Lions:sonicjay:

I don't think so.

State showed up for the game - the Lions don't even do that.

Go Green. Looking forward to a visit to the "Varsity S" club next year with the kid...

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
I wish state woulda at least kept it a little closer, either way they had a pretty good season and I hope the program is on the right track.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I don't think so.

State showed up for the game - the Lions don't even do that.

Go Green. Looking forward to a visit to the "Varsity S" club next year with the kid...
They barely scored 12 points. How did they show up? The Georgia defense held Hoyer and Ringer in check all day.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They barely scored 12 points. How did they show up? The Georgia defense held Hoyer and Ringer in check all day.
Did you see how the defense played?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts