Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this camera for years my parents purchased it new. It comes with three lenses flash and a lens extender( doubles the length of the lens). This camera still takes great pictures and its in great shape. This is one of canons best manual slr camera made. I would like 125.00 or trade for an accoustic guitar.
thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is this the AE-1 or the AE-1 Program? Does it have the common Canon Shutter Squeal yet / or has it been serviced? What size lens does it have and is the flash a Stationary flash or is it a bounce flash. Have Case?
Last does this have the Silver and Black body or Solid Black body?

Nice cameras, I now have 2, one I bought Brand New and another I picked up off eBay not too long ago.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this the AE-1 or the AE-1 Program? Does it have the common Canon Shutter Squeal yet / or has it been serviced? What size lens does it have and is the flash a Stationary flash or is it a bounce flash. Have Case?
Last does this have the Silver and Black body or Solid Black body?

Nice cameras, I now have 2, one I bought Brand New and another I picked up off eBay not too long ago.

This is the AE-1 , no shutter squel it was serviced some time ago cant remember when, it is the silver and black body still has the battery door most get lost. Flash is a normal stationary flash no bounce. No case it is stored in a camera bag with all my other camera bodies , bag doesnt go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts