2013 King of da Moustache
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some of the people i meet this weekend!

ian johnson
rick pewe
ivan "ironman" stewart

and had loads of fun!!!

also did the 33 and down rock course and scored a 19 getting 5th place for saturdays comp.

·
broken
5,093 Posts
:thumb:

·
2013 King of da Moustache
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the small course was fun and for 33's ya it was challenging if u stayed between the cones such as i did. the 33" and up course was brutal to anyone not locked frt/rr and w/ 38's or bigger and rear steer.

on the extreme course the 1st rock was 37" vertical to climb! i did not attempt this course do to watching full blown rock buggies havening trouble.

·
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
1,651 Posts
Whats up dude! Good seeing you there. Here are a few pictures:

Check out the sweet bike helmet that they made us wear

Sheri and I in front of the "hard" course. Completely impossible to do without a comp buggy. No "regular" jeeps made it through

·
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
1,651 Posts
Here's a video of the Scrambler on the Smaller of the two courses. It wasn't hard with the tires and setup I have, but some of the smaller jeeps had a heck of a time with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XjQ5yNGOWE

I took it nice and slow because I had to drive the Jeep home 1.5 hours to Cleveland

·
Registered
713 Posts
Sweet man, good to see it out and being used. :sonicjay: I wish we would have made it down for that. Very cool Dave :thumb:

·
Registered
605 Posts
There was a newer tj with a rockcrawler longarm kit and I believe 37 irocks that did the big course. He made it ok, but he has been offroading for awhile.

It was a fun weekend though, just wish I had brought my jeep.

·
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
1,651 Posts
There was a newer tj with a rockcrawler longarm kit and I believe 37 irocks that did the big course. He made it ok, but he has been offroading for awhile.

It was a fun weekend though, just wish I had brought my jeep.
Nice, I didn't see him go through. There were a few really well built Jeeps there trying it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts