Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I do not know if you remember Zook94( Grant) but I am his wife and I was wondering if you could do me a favor? I would not ask unless it was very important. Over the past 19 months I have had some serious health issues and I was wondering if you could help me to share a go fund me page. I am trying to raise money to be able to have hopefully my last surgery this year to help regain my hearing. I am working fulltime through all this and my health insurnace through my work will not cover this .In the past 19 months I have had 2 brain tumors removed ( thankfully benign but still have one more ) and lost my hearing in my left ear. My insurance will not help in any way for this next surgery. I have incurred over $300,000 in medical so far and I am out of pocket about $10,000 and now this and to top it off I need a new furnace before the weather gets cold again. The original price of this surgery is $65,000 with insurance and the doctor is helping me out by getting it down to $9500 out of pocket plus is cost of $1200. Again i would not ask if I did not need the help/ Thank you ! Here is the link to share Kerry's hearing journey !, organized by Kerry Golz Reuther, please no harsh remarks I am dealing with a lot right now, Thanks again !!

·
Gustafson
10,085 Posts
I remember your husbands screen name. If I remember correctly, he passed away several years ago?

I am sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you can raise what you need to fix your hearing.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember your husbands screen name. If I remember correctly, he passed away several years ago?

I am sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you can raise what you need to fix your hearing.
Yes Grant passed away almost 9 years ago and is missed everyday. Thank you very much for your kind words .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts